Norton Corporation / iyogi.net support full of fraud
I had a simple question to ask the customer support number listed by Norton [protected]. The call went to a tech guy located in India. My question was "I have upgraded my Norton Internet security to Norton internet security 360 premier version couple of days ago, this upgrade lets me to download the program to my 3 computers. of which now I would like to download the software on my laptop". The guy walked me to login to view my computer and download for me". I agreed and he played with my commuter for a few minutes and told me that I have a registery problem and he will need to fix that problem first which will cost $169.99 (to cover 1 year support) from IYogi.net. This is a fraud because I was sure there was no problem with any of my programs or soft ware downloaded on my laptop. I declined and logged in to my account on the laptop for Norton and clicked download Norton 360 P Ver-4, and it did the rest and completed the task gave a message that you have successfully downloaded the product and you are protected. While Norton on line services in the USA work wonders with such a great software and auto on line services, why have they hired a third rate fraudulent company for their live support.
I tried to contact the Norton office to complaint about iyogi.net incident since there is no way to send a written complaint to them directly. I called number [protected] and was on hold for about 45 minutes but no one responded and had no option but to hang up and place a complaint here.
More Norton Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus