Norton / billing

Dorthy Hinnant
I have not had Norton in over two years, yet you keep billing my credit card (without my permission) for renewal. Norton does not show up on my computer, yet you want me to pay $51.99 for something I don't have and don't want. I pay $70. a year for McAfee. I want this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Dorthy Hinnant

N  11th of Sep, 2008 by
I have been getting a notice on my computer for about a month now that my subscription was expiring. I hit renew and than it said it was renewed and nothing more needed to be done. Kept getting expiration notice so ignored it until a couple of days before it expired and renewed it again. Again it said I need to do onothing ahd then it just expired. Tried everything to get it renewed, and it looks like I have it renewed, plus another invoice that says that I have ordered the 2009 version. The order number 775921941 is for 2009 version and total of $66.98. The other invoice order number 4926994812 is the renewal for $48.98. Please credit my account for $66.98. This has been a total nightmare trying to get it renewed, and no telephone number anywhere to talke to someone. Please respond.

Norton Logo Norton