[Resolved] Norton Antivirus — they keep charging me for the software even after I called them
I talked with a gentleman a Norton Antivirus when I saw the first charge and told him I did not want it as I had something else on my machine. He insisted that I had nothing on it and he could give me the software for half price. He also said that they had taken the automatic charge off of my account. Both of these are lies as I have not been hit for another $96.74. I will be closing my account and uninstalling the software as I am done trying to work with them. Would like them to refund my the charges back to my credit card. I can afford for them to keep doing this every month.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response · May 20, 2017
Sorry for the trouble. Please send us the charge details, I can help you with the refund.
More Norton Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus