[Resolved] Norton Antivirusthey keep charging me for the software even after I called them

I talked with a gentleman a Norton Antivirus when I saw the first charge and told him I did not want it as I had something else on my machine. He insisted that I had nothing on it and he could give me the software for half price. He also said that they had taken the automatic charge off of my account. Both of these are lies as I have not been hit for another $96.74. I will be closing my account and uninstalling the software as I am done trying to work with them. Would like them to refund my the charges back to my credit card. I can afford for them to keep doing this every month.

• Resolution Statement

• Norton Customer Care's Response · May 20, 2017

Sorry for the trouble. Please send us the charge details, I can help you with the refund.

Thanks