Norton Annual Renewasoftware / unauthorize charge on american exprees

1 Waltham, MA, United States Review updated:

was charged on my american express for norton annual renewasoftwarewhen i orderedsymantec hp cpc softwaresymantec hpcpc on lie order how do i get 66.98 back that was charged to my credit card

Comments

• So
      17th of Feb, 2009

You ordered Symantec software and were charged? I'm not sure I understand the complaint. What exactly is HPCPC? Did you not get the software? I think its time to settle down and really think about whats going on and try again. With a little more information it may be possible to help you get in contact with the folks who can help.

• Na
      26th of Feb, 2009

This morning I renewed my annual Norton Internet Protection service. The cost to renew is $49.99

15 minutes after renewing, I logged into my online banking & in the pending charges were 3 separate charges from Norton!

Two fees for $49.99
    One fee for $59.99

That's $157.97 dollars.
    That's $109.98 more than verbally discussed.

The person that helped me was Pavankumar Munnalal Shrivastav from Symantec Support.

I spent over an hour with someone on the phone that could not correct the situation before being transferred to his supervisor that offered the same rhetoric nonsense.

A+ on your customer service mate!
    Now refund the money from the unauthorized charges!