Norton Annual Renewal / credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
My credit card was charged even though I did an online cancellation of the annual renewal on the 9th April 2009. My credit card (name Alfred Terence Armstrong) was charged on the 30th April 2009, reference number [protected] GBR. Please refund my credit card the amount debited of $79.99 and cancel my subscription.
More Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice