Norton Annual Renewal / billed to my capital one account and I do not have internet anymore I want a refund.

1 8 Cook LaneAjax, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-426-5349

I did not purchase this item of Norton Anti Virus Renewal as a matter of fact I do not have the Internet anymore.

Beside the item on my Capital One bill was this number which I tried to reach but it would not go through [protected] CA
This was put on my bill on July 31, 2008. I want you to give me a complete credit back to my account and cancel this forever never to be put on my account again immediately.

You can reach me by e-mail gaillkelly@yahoo.ca I can go to the library or my son's home to retrieve my e-mails.
or call me and leave a message at my home number [protected]
I would appreciate a reply very soon as I want the $71.31 credited back to my Capital One Card which I just received and is due Sept 8. I will give you my Capital One card when you reply to this complaint.

Thankyou,
Gail Kelly

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2008

This renewal was charged to credit card and I didn't agree to a renewal. I don't even have that software on my computer anymore. They charged me 59.99 for this crap and I can't even get through to talk to their consultants.

19th of Sep, 2008

I have received my Capital one Bill and I have found a charge that I have never purchased from your company. The computer that I had original put the Norton Virus protector, has not had internet connected to it since 2006. I know I would never have bought an automatic renewal, mainly because I don't believe technology last long. I could be using something completely different next year. I would greatly appreciate a credit on my account, as soon as possible for the amount charged: $42.91.

Thanks,

Angel

19th of Dec, 2008

I have been victim of a theft. I have received an invoice of Norton that I have never ordered the 28 november to amount of $70. There is at least eight years that I am using more this software (too expensive for me) What do I do? Thank you for your help