Norton Annual Renewal / billed to my capital one account and I do not have internet anymore I want a refund.
I did not purchase this item of Norton Anti Virus Renewal as a matter of fact I do not have the Internet anymore.
Beside the item on my Capital One bill was this number which I tried to reach but it would not go through [protected] CA
This was put on my bill on July 31, 2008. I want you to give me a complete credit back to my account and cancel this forever never to be put on my account again immediately.
You can reach me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org I can go to the library or my son's home to retrieve my e-mails.
or call me and leave a message at my home number [protected]
I would appreciate a reply very soon as I want the $71.31 credited back to my Capital One Card which I just received and is due Sept 8. I will give you my Capital One card when you reply to this complaint.
More Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus
- Norton - unauthorised credit card charge 
- Norton Antivirus - useless customer service 
- Norton - security breach and privacy intrusion