Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb / unauthorized payment

1 Ireland Review updated:

i got charged an annual fee for the anti virus software and i never gave permission for this. £59.98 was taking from my MasterCard. my e-mail address is ciodonohoe@gmail.com. i would like to here from you as soon as possible.
yours sincerely,
Ciara odonohoe

Comments

• Ni
      27th of Mar, 2009

The same has happend for me in Denmark.
    The problem is that it is not possible to find the mail either the adress or the phone-number to the cmpany!

• Ni
      27th of Mar, 2009

I like to have the danish number to norton

• Fr
      24th of Apr, 2009

same here
    39, 99 euro
    I work hard for the money, so pleace send it back where it belongs.

• Mo
      30th of Sep, 2009

0004920570451445051 OSTOPVM 090919
    EUR 44, 99 Kulut 0, 00
    MF NRO 74313309263937141945862
    VARMENTAJA 400
    Odotan Ohjelmaa Mutta en ole saanut vielä mitään saisinko jotain ilmoitusta? morris.gorell@pp1.inet.fi

• Be
      5th of Apr, 2010

Jeg er også blevet trukket for over 550 kr på min konto, og jeg har ikke engang Norton instaleret!!!
    Berner Pedersen

• Be
      5th of Apr, 2010

Jeg er blevt trukket over 550, 00 kr på min konto, og jeg har ikke Norton instaleret og har aldrig givet tilladelse til udbetaling !!!

11th of Aug, 2011

If you had bought Norton and installed and deleted the program from your computer - WARNING. It had happened to me also. Your Norton account at www.mynortonaccount.com stays forever. When at your account is seen 'choose for automatically update' will there automatically every year money from your credit card without your permission.. Turn this off. asap. .Your inlog name is your E-mail adres. Forgot your password, you can ask for a new one directly. After that you can delete this dangerous setting. Sorry for the bad translation. Marcel de Roij (Holland).

11th of Aug, 2011

I agree. I had forgotten it after 8 years. But of course you can read it in the terms and conditions. Marcel de Roij

No problem, it's oké.

• Ga
      19th of Sep, 2011

on 08/28/2011 I've paid for an extension online and get an invoice. The number is: 442076165600
    Address: GAUB GmbH.
    Burgstrasse 13
    D 71563 Affalterbach
    Please send maill.
    442076165600

• Da
      6th of Feb, 2013

Same problem for me in december 2012.
    Ref is : NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 442076165600 LU
    The amount is 74, 99€ from my creditcard.
    Please help.
    Thank you.

• Gi
      27th of Feb, 2013

Ho ottenuto addebitato un canone annuale per il software antivirus e non ho mai dato il permesso per questo. £ 59, 99 stava prendendo dal mio MasterCard. il mio indirizzo e-mail è giacla7574@hotmail.it. vorrei qui da voi il più presto possibile.
    Distinti saluti,

• Ve
      14th of Mar, 2014

Veraldi francesco Indirizzo mail: v efra51@libero.it : ho Pagato il r Innovo del Norton annuale 4407 616 5600 con Carta di Credito il . 23.08.14
    Ho r iconfigurato il Sistema ma non ri esco p i u ad attivare norton . Ch i edo assstenza - Grazie

• Ho
      24th of Jan, 2016

For the benefit of those who are having problems with Norton or Bit Defender, for that matter, both companies are part of the Symantek Corporation, whose Head Office address is:
    Symantec World Headquarters
    350 Ellis Street
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    Phone: +1 650-527-8000
    For Your Information: It is possible to leave comments on Symantec's website, but regardless of whether you leave your name/address etc., in the hope of a response, don't hold your breath or keep your fingers crossed, as I doubt they'll care what you have to say or how badly Norton or any of their software companies have treated you. They don't give a damn. I have yet to write them by snail mailwith all the problems I had of their previously excellent Norton 360 gobbling up my maintenance software, from about 8 month ago: having ignored it for the previous 5 years! I have learned from experience that if you have maintenance software that has similar maintenance functions to some of their own (added on over the years) (i.e. not virus related), that they will use their Antivirus software to remove it's executable files and destroy it! Never mind that they had ignored it in the past!

28th of Jan, 2016

Sorry for the trouble. Please be informed that Bit Defender is not a part of Symantec. If you could let me know the exact issue with your Norton software, I can help you in fixing it.
    Thanks!

• Ho
      31st of Jan, 2016

If Raj believes what he says, because he is a technician for Norton, then either they've disposed of BitDefender in the past 6 months, or he is not aware of Symantec's long list of companies.

31st of Jan, 2016

Sorry, like I said, they are a third party company. If you need any help with your Norton software, we are here to help.

Thanks

• Ju
      30th of Nov, 2016

Yes, last year they took my money from my credit card without consulting me. As I was going to renew anyway, I didn't complain but I have recently had 2 e-mails supposedly from Norton - it might be a scam for all I know - demanding that I update my credit card or I will not be automatically renewed and this could cause a problem. My renewal is not until February 28th 2016. Whybare they so desperate to get their hands on my card. I have changed cards since last renewing but from having read these other posts I am most certainly NOT going to opt for automatic renewal in the future. They can send me a reminder and then I will renew like always happened in the past. Or - aas this is making me uneasy, I will probably not renew at all. Alwyas thought they were a trustworthy company but this seems like decidedly shady dealing.

2nd of Dec, 2016

Sorry about this. If you are not sure about the authenticity of the email, please contact our support over chat/email at: www.norton.com/cs They can help. You may also send us a private message, we can collect more information and help.

Thanks