Norton 360 — scam and cheating
I just got off the phone with customer service from Norton.They are supposed to refund $69.99 for an order made by mistake.I renewed my subscription at$59.99 yesterday and today I got 3 emails telling me I had chosen to "opt out" of Norton 360. What a mess! Hopefully everything was fixed this time.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Franklin, NH
According to the service rep. my subscription is good until October 2017. We'll see when the credit card bill comes if everything is ok. I was ready to throw the computer out the window. Why do they do this to their subscribers? I keep on getting notices that my subscription will run out even after all of this.
Wish me luck.
More Norton 360 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus