Norton 360 Antivirus / completely wrecked my computer!
I bought this as a download but could not install it. Norton help desk (including their 360 expert) spent a total of about 5 hours on 3 occasions trying to fix it. This was done with them controlling my computer. The last person completely wrecked my computer by deleting most of the registry and not being able to carry out a system restore (he also deleted all restore points) or a registry reload (the backup was corrupted). Norton management are not interested in my problem. On the good side though I now know how to get everlasting subscriptions to Norton AV without paying for them. Being a computer & lots of time and trouble down, I'm not sure this is a fair swap but if you want to share my knowledge...
More Norton 360 Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man