Northstyle.com / Terrible service!

1 355 Main StreetWhitinsville, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-336-5666

Ordered a sweater on 10/24 and paid for overnight shipping. The sweater arrive 5 days later after I called Northstyle twice. I was assured both times that my shipping costs would be refunded. The sweater had multiple flaws. I called Northstyle and followed return instructions which included paying for the return shipping myself. I received a replacement but it was NOT the sweater. I called again and was told to send the item back and it would be replaced with the sweater. I was charged for the replacement sweater and then refunded that money. I am still waiting for my sweater to arrive and I cannot get anyone at Northstyle to return my calls concerning my refunds for the overnight shipping and the cost of returning BOTH items.
Take my advice DO NOT use Northstyle for anything.

Comments

21st of Apr, 2008

Northstyle signed me up for Shopping Essentials without asking me. I have now been charged 4 times for $9.95 each. This is a subscription that will be included with most purchases from their site. Northstyle is not worth the trouble. Shop with a site that has scruples.

Ca
  27th of Feb, 2012

I purchased a dress recently with Northstyle. THis was my first purcahse with the company. The fabric was very thin and cheap. I was then upset to find that I had to pay to ship the dress back to them for a refund. I paid a total of $14 for to and from shipping for a dress that was not presentable. I will not shop with them again.