NorthStar Collection Agency / Service

NorthStar Agency
Phone: 8668224256
This agency has yet to have confirmed with me I have paid off the collection, when i have proof, they claimed that Toyota has to settle this while Toyota is claiming NorthStar has to settle this. I have paid this debt and all I want is proof of payment on there part so I can send to transunion and othe credit agencies. I have been trying this to get this piece of paper for 2 months and i have beening getting the run around.

A  29th of Dec, 2009 by
Im in the same boat but worse!! I paid my debt with North Star, settling for 30%. I never got a letter saying it was paid off. NOW they are calling me AT WORK 4 months later( they never had my work number given to them). The man claimed to be with their legal dept (not even sure if they have one) and is claiming my debt was never setteled. They said they need 50 % not the original 30% they setteled for. NOT HAPPY and going to file every complaint I possibly can!
A  8th of Jul, 2011 by
This group is saying I still on my Jeep even though it was paid off and I told Chrysler Financial when they got there bail out that I would never pay the late charges becuase through unemployment benefits the principal was paid in full . They are still harrassing me