Northstar Capital Acquisition / filed a judgement against me for unknown reason

Northstar Capital Acquisition
Cape May Court House
Phone: 800-479-6011
While checking my credit report I had come across a judgment with the above company listed. I had the credit report company investigate the claim but have not had any response. I am unaware of any debt from this company and as of 2007 any and all debt I had in the past was cleared by either full payment or a settled amount as I had completed a refinance that year and any outstanding debt had to be reconciled. I have not record of receiving any correspondence from this company but have read many fraudulent claims by consumers on the internet which seems to be cause for concern. Any help you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

N  31st of Mar, 2009 by

Northstar Capital Acquisition - Harrassment
Tribute Mastercard

I sent a letter to Northstar Capital Acquisitions back in the first part of Febuary of 2009. It took them 41 days to respond. When I called the customer service rep back she was very ugly. The original debt was only $300 and they added interest and late fees to up it to $725. I offered $200 to settle the account. They rejected the offer and told me I could pay $200 down and $50 a month. I told her that I did not have $200 down to pay within a 6 day period. She told me that when I made the proposal I should have had the money. I said, I did have the money, 41 days ago. She then told me to go and borrow the money from someone. I said I do not have anyone to borrow the money from. She got really ugly with me and then hung up in my face. She told me that they would sue for the money and I would probably be looking at $2700.