NORTHSIDE LEAD SERVICES / Bad service

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
This company continues to call non-stop.

I have asked to have our number removed, but they just hang up on me and continue to call

I WANT THIS STOPPED... they seem to have more rights then us..
Va

Comments

We
  31st of Oct, 2008
Not only did they hang up on me when asked to remove my number, they hung up when I asked to speak to a supervisor. One even told me "There are none" I asked for a employee i.d. number and he spewed some colorful words to me. I was hung up on more than 12 times. Finally I said yes I would like to help out my debt, talking very ignorant and silly. I was transfered to the "answer service" and I promptly went back to my real voice and explained the harrassment this "customer service" company was giving me. I was in telemarketing and customer service for almost four years. And this "company" and their employees are breaking laws on SO many levels it is ridiculous! Know this now, NorthSide Lead Services, your policies will change, work ethic and rapport with the people you call will also. For the People By the People??? I got this bagged!
Jo
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I am having the same problem. They call numerous times a week. I have registered with the no tele-marketing lists and I still am getting calls from them. I have asked several times to get taken off of their list and they just hang up. Any ways. Let me know if there is something that can be done. I am very frusterated.
Ly
  30th of Dec, 2008

NORTHSIDE LEAD SERVICES - Harrassment
Wilmington
Delaware

I recently had my home phone number changed and non-published through comcast. The very day it changed, this company Northside Lead Services started calling me a minimum of 5 x's per day. I tried to ask them several x's how they got my phone number but as soon as I open my mouth, they hang up. I have tried calling back to ask them to remove my name from their calling list and they hang up on me. So far today, they have hung up on me 6 different x's. How can I get them to leave me alone? I am in no way, shape or form interested in what they have to offer.
Da
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Hey Just to let you know this is a total Scam! This company calls with an American Lady named Heather. However, I suspect there are other's who call. She says she knows about our credit card debt and can find a way to lower it. She ends the call by saying we must call now in order to qualify. I called the company back and asked the rep what the name of the company was. Each time, I was hung up on. So finally after calling 10 times, I played the victim and acted like I needed help. When the rep asked me what my Social Security number was, I asked her what company this was to make sure that I was doing business with a legit company. She told me it was Northside Lead Services. So there you have it. I haven't googled them yet but suspect they are a scam. P.s. I didn't give them any of my information.
Dn
  7th of Apr, 2009

NORTHSIDE LEAD SERVICES - NC violations
Virginia
Phone: 8662503609

Today I reported a do-not-call violation to the FCC. I called multiple times to have my number removed, they simply ignored me and hung up the phone. The reality of the situation is that someone somewhere pays these ###s to solicit business any way possible, and as long as they can generate income, regardless of the posssible legal consequences, they will continue to violate laws. Complaining about northside will result in nothing, but can someone PLEASE post information about the companies that pay them for their unscrupulous methods. Going after the meal ticket might prove more fruitful than trying to stop these ### from harasing people.
Ch
  6th of May, 2009

NORTHSIDE LEAD SERVICES - Harrassment/Unprofessional Behavior
California
Phone: 909-842-8143

I was called by this company this morning and when I asked to be removed from their calling list I was hung up on. I called back several times and was hung up on each time They wouldn't give me the name of the company or a website I then pretended to be interested and was transfered to an operator who wouldn't give me a supervisor and was being very rude. The operators name was Greg and he was very rude, he used foul language and hung up on me!
Mr
  20th of May, 2009
harrassement!!!
Mr
  20th of May, 2009
8662597016 there should be a way to prevent this harrassement!! this is the worst. Please help
Er
  16th of Jun, 2009
This is Eric in Independence.
Chick is masquerading as a devout Baptist Christian.
Bi
  2nd of Jul, 2009

NORTHSIDE LEAD SERVICES - NC violations
Las Vegas
Nevada

Our business lines have been put onto the DNC list for sometime and they continue to call these lines over and over and when you ask them to remove the number they just simply hang up the phone.
An
  2nd of Jul, 2009
I'm tired and sick being harassed receiving phone calls from this agents and finally I got to notice something about their front line reps. the background noise is full of Spanish, Indian and Arab kinda people talking about something so I made a research about this northside lead services and find out that their front line representatives came from econnect asia and their business address is 33rd Floor, Raffles Corporate Center 2906 Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines. They have a bad management that's why most of their agents where unprofessional and rude making efforts to reach the quota. the account that they have is "debt zero" which is use as an alias for morgan drexen one of their clients, lets send our authorities to shut down this call center and finally end our problem with these debt solution agents.
Ho
  14th of Aug, 2009
They are calling and harrasing me also. I would love to see them shut down.