Northside lead services debt solution / Harrasment & Bad Customer Service

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-599-5798

This company has harrased me and refused to take me off there call list. Although I've repeatedly asked them to take me off there call list they continue to call and harrass me daily. I called a total of 22 times, and spoke with at least 6 different representatives that I have their names, and they continued to hang up on me. Even after the fact that they stated their name and I told them we spoke two minutes ago, they just hung up on me again. On guy took it as far as to mimic me, and call me stupid, after telling me to shut up. This company should be shut down and I"m going to do everything in my power to file a lawsuit for harrasment against them. DO NOT do business with this company. No company that treats customers like this deserve to be in business.

Na

Comments

• Ke
      25th of Oct, 2008

I've also had several calls, that I do not want. Itried to return the call on one Saturday only to be hung up on SEVERAL times. They are ignoring the " DO NOT CALL" list.
    Something has to be done. Let's pull together people! Contact me at my email of kjonmc@gmail.com. Iknow I've had enough.

• Cl
      9th of Nov, 2008

This company called telling me im in dept! I work for a collections company and they are vialating the FDCPA rules...this is harassment I called back several times and asked for a cooperate number just to be hung up on. I also asked to talk to a supervisor and they told me you will never be able to, fallowed with a hang up.I called them darn near 8 times and they just kept hanging up. I can't beleive they are able to get away with this. I want something done, they can make you think that someone has stolen your identity. Im so happy I didn't give them my information. They started in telling me about my debt without even asking who I am. This is horrible what can I do to help?

Clarissa murphy

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2008

Good Evening All,

Below is the address of this company that has been so lovely to speak with. In addition, I have attached a phone number associated with a senior debt consolidator. Please feel free to sign this company up for anything that you can think of. Junk mail, Pizza delivery, catering, breast enlargement...etc.

Happy Holidays

San Jose, CA 95110

Google map of area...Just in case anyone wants to visit these folks.

Do not give these people your information. They WILL SELL IT!

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2008

This company has called several times. I have asked them to remove my number from their calling list and they just hang up. This last time I called back gave some information and got to speak to a supervisor. When I asked him the remove my number he called me and I Quote " You're a liar. A Mother F N Liar." Does anyone know how to get them to stop.

• Ly
      30th of Dec, 2008

I have posted this info to several sites. You can be removed from the Northside Lead Services phone list by calling or emailing digitcom who owns the phone number that Northern is using. Their email is DNC@tmcallerid.com and their phone# is 1-866-225-1956. They advised me that they have received several complaints about Northside and they are being investigated. Promised to have my number removed immediately.

• Av
      6th of Jan, 2009

Wow! I just got hung up on twice when I requested to be removed from their call list and again when I simply asked to speak to a manager. So, the fourth time I called, I gave them a bogus name and amount of debt and the phone number they had been trying to call and they proceeded to transfer me to someone who said my number would be removed in three to five business days. I asked him to repeat the number I gave them to be removed and he did, so I felt like he actually was going to until I read the posts here. What really stinks is that I seem to have inherited this phone number (new for me and my husband) from someone who was having debt issues because Northside is not the only one calling. I just registered with the DNC site, but I am concerned that these companies are not going to honor this. My number is supposed to be unlisted!! :-( I will be calling Digitcom immediately - hope that does the trick!!

• Je
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I have had the same experience that everyone else has had regarding being hung up on. I called the DNC phone number above and asked to be removed from their calling list. I also went the website of the attorney general of the state of California and filed a complaint. I suggest others do the same. If the AG gets enough complaints they will shut them down.

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009

I'm so relieved it's not just me. They have been calling my office line for months, when I ask they remove me from the list, they hang up on me. I ask them to connect me with a supervisor, they say no and hang up on me. I ask them where they are located, they said Miami! I ask where they got my phone number from, they say the WHITE PAGES which is a little odd for finding my work number. I said why won't you put me through to a supervisor? You know what they said?? "because you are talking nonsense." Unbelievable. I live in NY and I'm calling my attorney general as well. And guess what?? I have NO CREDIT CARD DEBT! which means they are up to something with identity theft and making cold calls for any number possible so beware!

• Er
      13th of Feb, 2009

I received a call from this company and tried to call and get removed from the list.
    I also called and asked for a supervisor. I was hung up on 6 times and the people were rude and obnoxious. When I said I had debt I wanted to discuss the girl even asked me if I was sure. I called the number above which someone was nice enough to post. I am also on the do not call list but they won't let you make a complaint unless it has been 31+ days and for me it has only been a few weeks. We also have no debt, yet I have at least one call per day from a debt collecting company. The # for the do not call list is...8883821222

• St
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I am also having the same exact problem- they continue to call my office line which is unlisted and will not stop calling. I try to call back and have my number removed from the list and have been hung up on every single time. I finally got the name of the company which i just googled and found this site...not a surprise since they have been harrassing me for months. I will call the digitcom number to be removed. thanks for the help!

• Ac
      26th of Mar, 2009

This company just called my work number and when I asked to be put on there do not call list, they hung up on me. I called the number back and I was just hung up on by these people 9 times. They refuse to let me speak with a supervisor when I asked. How can this be happening in this day and age. I finally resorted to calling them and telling them that they suck and hanging up on them. I did this as many times as they did it to me. Does it fix the problem...no...but it made me laugh and got my blood pressure down. I have free unlimited long didtance at my work so I have placed their number on my redial and will be doing this every time I get a spare moment. LOL...they picked the wrong gal to call. I have nopthing but time on my hands and no phone bill to pay. My boss already said go for it.

13th of Apr, 2009

Calls received several times per day/ all hours. I've called them and tried to have them remove my phone number with no success. One lady actually laughed. I get hung up on each time. Located in Doral Florida Northside services, division of? This is rediculous. The number I called was 1-866-259-7016. I called it 12 times in a row and reached several people who all hung up.

• Mo
      27th of Apr, 2009

I have had the same problem as everyone else. They call at 8 in the morning and it can be as much 3 times a day. I tried very nicely to ask them to remove me from the calling list but was hung up on as soon as i started to speak so i played along and gave a fake name and then asked where they were calling from again and got we'r calling to help reduce your debt. I asked to be removed i was not interested couldn't even finish speaking and she hung up! I got so aggravated i started calling back asking if they were intereste4d in reducing their debt, or in vinyl siding, gutters, and replacement windows, I'm a stay at home mom I have all the time in the world!! I started recognizing voices, and asked remember me and she started singing the song! These people are over the top. It has to be against the law the way they practice and good luck trying to find a correst address do a reverse look up they don' t exist under the name Northside Lead Services at 7979 nw21st st doral fl. i got that info from one of the senior operators after i pretended to be interested. I will list all the numbers I have been contacted from and where they say they are listed. I would love to stick it to these people so if anyone knows how I'm in!!
    408-531-6205 san jose ca
    603-214-3506 cell phone errol nh
    866-216-0842 unavailable
    909-842-8115 unavailable
    866-259-7016 unavailable
    also the address belongs to aeropost a shipping company who i called and asked if they ever heard of Northside Lead Services and they hadnt i asked if they could posssibly be in the building with them and they said no.

27th of Apr, 2009

I reported them to anyone who would listen. I'm not sure if it was the complaint thru a government do not call site or if it was my complaint to the florida better business bureau but It has been 2 weeks now without a call!!! Look up the florida bbb and fill out the form on line!! Worth a shot. Good luck

5th of May, 2009

I agree with all the comments here. i just went a round with this company myself. After several hang ups I finally got at least the name of this company. What can the next step be to shut these scheming parasites down?

5th of May, 2009

hEY...fLORIDA Better business burea or the government site about companies...They have not called since i posted last! Yahooooo. Look up Better B. B. for Doral Florida... I reported the company by Consumer Solutions or they also say Debt Solutions...something worked for me..one or the other! Best of luck!

• Sh
      6th of Jun, 2009

I've tried to get our number taken off their list at least 20 times. The result was always the same: hung up on me. I even called the FCC and they said that since they are calling our business line that there is nothing that can be done without taking them to court. They have very bad manners on the phone!! Does anyone know where these people are from? It sound like i'm getting someone from India when I call back. I'll be harrassing them right back at every spare moment I have and I'll be sure to blog their info everywhere I can. Let's see if we can't band together and protect ourselves from unwanted solicitation from ###s!!

• Sh

909-842-8115

• Pu
      7th of Jul, 2009

San Jose, CA 95110

Remove your number by calling 1-866-225-1956.
    Or email at DNC@tmcallerid.com

8th of Jul, 2009

This company has called me upto 10 times a day. When I ask what their company name is several of them have hung up on me, I asked to be taken off their calling list and I was told "no". I asked to speak with a manager and they told me to "no". Once time I even said yes to try and get some info out of them. They wanted to know my name, billing address, my credit card names and how much i have left on them? I think they are running a scam. Do not do business this company or give them any personal information.