Northland Group Inc. / Phony bill!
I received a "bill" from Northland Group Inc. trying to collect on what I thought was a credit card I had from 19 years ago. When I first received this bill two years ago (it mysteriously showed on my credit report AFTER I purchased my first home). I contacted all three credit bureaus and they all responded back by saying that the matter had been cleared. I checked them later and it was gone. Now, 2 years later, I get a bill stating to the effect that "in view of the tax season, our client is willing to reduce your balance by offering you a settlement." I contacted them by email and phone, and no one could tell me the name of the store and when the account was opened. It seems as if these "offers of settlements" come around tax time.
More Northland Group Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer? 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment! 
- Northland Group Inc. - collections
- Northland Group - phishing scam 
- Northland Group Inc - Collection letter 
- Northland Group LLC - harassing calls about someone elses dept 
- Northland Group Inc. - collection letter