North Western Railway / compalint against www.igmobi.com

1 India Review updated:

Hi

I'm getting frequent msg from the 64611020 and charge 20 per msg. who activated it. i don't know please unsubscription the service Immediately. My mobile number is +[protected].

Ss

Comments

• Mk
      20th of Sep, 2009

dear sir,
    I MK Mishra send a duplicate ticket vide regisry no.3159 dated 13 Jun 2006 for Refund of money paid on duplicate ticket(BPT- 433975 and PNR- 6257733866) to Chief Comercial Manager (Refund) north western railway Jaipur. Veri fication received from Allahabad verified by ccm Jaipur. Please intervene so that money to be refunded back.
    Please contact me through Email sgtmkshamishra@yahoo.co.in or my mobile no. 9898205062

• Fa
      24th of Sep, 2013

Dear sir,
    I am daily traveler from phulera to jaipur and i am very disappoint from nwr controller . our train 'Bayana" passanger from jaipur to phulera, departure time 8:20 but its very strange for me that said train mostly 10 time arrived phulera on time.
    I just want to know that this train arrived on time jaipur but why controller not given signal.
    Sir, we are fully depended on train, we have family...please think about us...we are human also like you...don't ignore us

Faruk Mohammad