North West Glass Art / i never got my100 dollar product

1 4320 196th st.Lynnwood, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-902-8635

This guy owns dodo glass, chunky glass and north west glass art which are all online head shops that selectively scam their costumers,
i ordered a product off of their website, later i received an email saying the transaction went through, but there wasn't a shipping number.
My friend and I then checked out a bunch of reviews saying they have never got the products that they ordered.
I have also checked out their aledgged bussiness on google earth to discover that it is way to small to be a glass shop.

google search northwest glass art scam and help us shut them down.

Comments

• Is
      7th of Mar, 2009
    North West Glass Art - Never got my stuff it has been three months more than enough time to get caught up from chrstmas
    NWGA
    Washington
    Phone: They never pick it up so why bother.
    northwestglassart.com

I ordered 2 items came out to about 60 dollars i never got them i called i got recordings and endless ringing. i emailed them saying i would like to know where my order is, i misplaced my order number but heres my last name(because on another site like this the owner said leave your item# or last name) never got a reply. I would highly recommend not ordering from that site period.

• Me
      13th of Dec, 2010

I ORDERED MY TUFF IN NOV THEY EMAILED WEEKS LATER SAYING OUT OF STOCK THEN EMAILED AGAIN TO SAY SHOULD BE GETTING IN AND NOW NO EMAILS THEY ARE RIPOFF

• Me
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I ordered something a month ago and even got a shipping code but i never received the package... The tracking code just said that USPS was notified of a package they need to pick up but the package was never sent.