North Shore Agency / rip off!

1 PO Box 8901Westbury, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-294-0331

My sister is 97 and has a severe case of dimentia, she has been in a nursing home for almost 3 years. My husband and I have power of attorney and just started to have her mail sent to us. We received an IOU from North Shore Agency for $ 44.79. We have cleaned out her apartment and checked all the mail in her room. We have never seen this item or any reference to any billing for it. To our knowledge she never had this item.

I wonder if anyone else has just had a change of address?

Va

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Aug, 2018
    North Shore Agency - publishers clearing house
    COVENTRY, RHODE ISLAND
    Rhode Island

hi i payed you $114.78 twice and i only supports pay one time please return the other 114.78 to my card i call my card they told me first to get a hold of you thank you tammy pimer. my email is tammypimer71@gmail.com

• Tv
      15th of Aug, 2018
    North Shore Agency - Northshore agency
    Old Bethpage
    New York
    NORTHSHOREAGENCY.BIZ

I paid my publisher's clearing house bill in full. Looking at my account at publisher's clearing house, it states i have a zero balance. This agency is sending me false bills, trying to collect monies not owed and threaten me. I do not owe them any money and would like north shore agency to stop sending me bills not owed.

• Bi
      16th of Aug, 2018
    North Shore Agency - Bill for Sail Magazine Paid. Record sent to SAIL proving payment.
    Fairview
    North Carolina

Acct # 6J0006658
    Payment Center # 20495 181380 000206
    Bill paid in January. Bank verification sent to SAIL Magazine.
    This is my third attempt .
    Please update and clear this account.
    Thank You, William J. Romanelli

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    North Shore Agency - Publisbers clearing house
    Chatsworth
    California

I receive a debt collectors letter from North Shore Agency stating I owe Publishers clearing house for three items: Ultra Beater Set Of 2, Cookbook, and Grilling Grate Medium. I did not receive these items and will not pay for them. Had I received these items I would have paid for them., ... . ... .., ... ... . ... ...

1st of Sep, 2018
    North Shore Agency - charge turned to NSA that was disputed from beginning to Publishers Clearing House
    Noblesville
    Indiana

Ordered a product, received and it fell completely apart first day. Tried to return and they just sent me another of the same thing. Disputed, no resolve. Creditor #01200738340 ID#172480001525 TYPE-NUW . no pmt will ever be coming on this charge.

27th of Oct, 2018
    North Shore Agency - collection letter for magazine I did not order
    Old Bethpage
    New York

I am a 79 yr old woman, living alone and in ill health. I would never, and did not, order Outdoor Magazine. The outdoor world passed me by a long time ago!

My post office told me that I did not need pay for or return unsolicited magazines.

I am reporting you on Facebook and also to the Consumer Protection Agency.