North Roberts Rd. Dental Group / Horrible Service, Accounting Practices

1 1301 Shiloh Rd NWKennesaw, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (770) 423-9699

Worse Dentist in Metro Atlanta. This company is horrible, will try to sale you everything you DON'T need, and then lie to you when you don't purchase. Billing is un-ethcical, they do not return calls after you leave messages asking for explanation of charges. Do not go there!!!

Da

Comments

• Ke
      15th of Jan, 2009

DO NOT USE THIS DENTIST (OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICES: Jerry E. Nutt DDS consulting and management). THEY COMMITT FRAUD ON CREDIT CARDS TO SATISFY ADDITIONAL CHARGES, charged UNATHORIZED CHARGES ON CREDIT CARDS USED MONTHS AND MONTHS PRIOR BY OTHER MEMBERS OF FAMILY! beware!

• Ni
      24th of Jun, 2009

I have experienced the same problem. They charged me and the insurance company so they received double the amount.

They have yet to issue me a refund

20th of Aug, 2009

I also used this office and am in the middle of filing claims against this man. I filed with the BBB, Secretary of State, and all news agencies, and I am also getting him dropped from our insurance network. Bad man and his office staff has the attitudes of the guilty. What goes around comes around.

• Bo
      7th of Jan, 2010

I am having the same issues...they quote you saying the insurance won't cover much, then you have to pay out of pocket. Then the insurance covers a lot more and you are due a refund. On;y problem is their policy is 6-8 weeks I have to wait for a check. When I contacted wendyflanagan@ymail.com she would not explain to me why this policy seems to be ripping off her patients. Here is her response:

Thank you for your response. I have already reviewed our refund policy.

Wendy Flanagan
    Network Manager

Did not answer any of my questions and was as smug as a big fat bug.

The dentist also tried to sell me everything under the sun and made me feel like a ### if I did not buy the stuff.

Not trustworthy, shady practice, like to rip off it's customers.

4th of Jun, 2014

The only Dentists they use are the ones who will work for cheap because they've all built bad rep's in the local industry and can't get paid what a competent Dentist would.

They COMPLETELY DESTROYED my whole mouth! Including taking down teeth to crown that were perfectly fine because their dentists can't read their own charts! Unfortunately, I didn't notice this at first because my mouth was so numb I didn't know until the idiot had the teeth 3/4 gone with the drill!! His excuse: "Well that one needed to go anyway" WHAT?!?!?!

BTW: that particular dentist has already been cited 5 times by the Ga Board, and had to leave the state and go practice somewhere else until they'd let him come back and get a license again! Wish I'd known that before he and another dentist there did permanent damage to my once-perfect bite and alignment and my formerly excellent-condition teeth, jaw and mouth :( ..this all started over one chipped tooth from an accident. Now they're all chipped, their self-proclaimed "Maserati of Teeth" Cerac Crown didn't last one month after the time was passed to get it fixed "under warranty"...I didn't want to drive it, I wanted it to last like the crown opposing it that I had done in 1987--which got very badly chipped when the Cerac Crown BROKE IN HALF AND FELL OUT JUST OVER A YEAR AFTER HAVING IT DONE THERE!!

When I told them I was contacting another dentist and a lawyer, they wanted me to let them make it right. So another dentist "Dr. Joe" worked on me but only made it worse. He had his assistant delete the former tooth profiles in my presence, and only complicated what the first idiot did.

And I paid cash for their services--much more than they'd have gotten if I'd had insurance!!

THEIVES, LIARS AND IDIOTS. THE WHOLE PRACTICE!!