North Roberts Dental Group / Horrible service

1 130Kennesaw, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770) 423-9699

I went to North Roberts dentist for a routine cleaning. That is all! In the lobby they had a new flat screen tv, promoting the horrors of oral cancer. When I sat down in the dentist chair the hygienist (Kystal - HORRIBLE!!!) stated, it was their new policy I had to have an oral cancer exam or they couldn't clean my teeth. After a 1/2 hour consulting with their office manager about their lack of customer service for not telling patients ahead, I decided to go ahead. It cost $65 (I'm mad). Okay, then the hygienist check my gums and says I need a procedure to do a deep cleaning that cost, get this, $836. Oh yes, and if I didn't get the procedure done, she couldn't even clean my teeth. So I walked away with a, get this, $100 bill.

In the pass checking my gums was always FREE, but today they said it cost $25 (plus my $10 co-pay), and in the past three years, she said, "Someone dropped the ball for not charging me to check my gums." Unbelievable!

Since they got this new dentist, Dr. Harris, all of a sudden I have cavities, need crowns on 6 teeth ($960 each), and so many problems that wasn't discovered just 6 months before. Before Dr. Harris, the previous dentist said my teeth were great. Krystal and Dr. Harris, are a team that is stealing patients blind. DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE!!!

More North Roberts Dental Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2008

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I TOOK MY DAUGHTERS TO THE SAME DENTIST. IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND BELIEVE ME WE NEVER WENT BACK. YOU WANT O TALK RUDE THAT WAS THE PLACE TO GO. I HAVE NEVER HAD ROAD RAGE BUT I ALMOST WENT OFF OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT OFFICE. THEY WERE THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. DO NOT GO THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH WHEN YOU ARE GONE.

• Ri
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Yep these people are a bunch of cooks. They ripped me off too and my insurance company.

F U C K THEM

• Cw
      14th of Jan, 2010

No problem here. I did have some gum disease (bleeding) which I've had for years. After following their procedures I'm much better. They are higher, but I went to Great Expressions previously and they were much worse. I'm satisfied with the service and they have always been very courteous and professional.

• Ha
      14th of Sep, 2011

I agree! The dental service is OK but good grief! Their office staff and their corporate in Destin Fl - if the insurance check isn't there in 2 weeks, they threaten collections and if you end up over paying because of THEIR mistaken billing, they won't reimburse you even after agreeing that they owe you the money back!

• Ha
      14th of Sep, 2011

I agree with this. They are horrible. There's a new dentist and he's OK but the office staff - where do they get these people!! I can't give details right now...

But they DO have a 'F' rating with the BBB:

• Go
      11th of Sep, 2012

Stay away from this rip off office.
    All they care is your money, don't make the same mistake I've made, the only thing they don't charge for is the air you breath. You've been warned!