North American Services Center (NASC) Customer Care Service / Unauthorized magazine subscription
Back in April, I spoke with a company over the phone who asked if I wanted to sign up for 3 years of magazine subscriptions! I told them no thank you, I was not interested, and said no thank you. They began charging my credit card which I have no idea how they got it, and they began sending me magazines! After a few months of realizing I had been charged monthly, I tried to cancel it and they told me I could not cancel. I should be able to cancel any kind of subscription at any time! This has been going on for the past 6 months and after they kept charging me, I changed my credit card and sent them chargebacks and got my money back! It's been a nightmare! They continue to call me and tell me I owe over $500!!! insane!! They try to act as my ally, and tell me they want to help me get this taken care of so I don't have to worry about this in the future, but I will not give them another dime!
More North American Services Center (NASC) Customer Care Service Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Immigration - Fraud 
- NASC - Fraud
- NASC INTERNATIONAL - CHEATING
- NASC - Immigration Process to Australia 
- North American Services Center (NASC) - unprofessional conduct by an agent
- North American Services Center (NASC) - start up an immigration process
- North American Services Center (NASC) - australian work visa
- North American Services Center (NASC) - immigration
- North American Services Center - Claims to want to cancel a magazine subscription i am not receiving.