North American Services Center (NASC) — australian work visa
I started my application for Australian work permit almost 18 months ago, at the time of first assessment with my qualification and experience, their agent Mr. Muneer (Professional Liar) told me that you have 80% chances in your favor. they collected almost 13000 AED from me and after 1 year of valuable time i received an email stating that your skill assessment is negative and now we cannot help you out.
Now its about to start 2019 and they are not even responding my email or arranging any call back after several follow ups or frantic email to all of NASC cheaters.
They take advantage with fake fame or documents in their procession from across globe.
More North American Services Center (NASC) Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Immigration - Fraud 
- NASC - Fraud
- North American Services Center (NASC) - start up an immigration process 
- NASC INTERNATIONAL - CHEATING
- North American Services Center (NASC) - unprofessional conduct by an agent
- North American Services Center - Claims to want to cancel a magazine subscription i am not receiving.
- North American Services Center (NASC) - immigration
- North American Services Center (NASC) Customer Care Service - Unauthorized magazine subscription 
- NASC - Immigration Process to Australia