North American Movers Inc / Terrible experience

We contracted them to move us when they picked up our household goods they demanded more money and threatened to auction our belongings unless we pay the full amount. They will not give us any guarantee that our goods are not damaged or missing. They currently are under investigation with FMSCA, they have 30 complaints with BBB a eleven of them for Agreeing to perform according to their contract, 2 complaints for refusing to refund the consumer. We have contacted FMSCA and spoke with a investigator Marcos Aquaino with no help, he has said to me that he has spent to much time on our case and there is nothing that he can do for us.

Mi

Comments

28th of Feb, 2009

I as well have had an absolutely terrible experience with this company. My wife and I were quoted $1800 now we owe them over $3000 I have no choice but to pay them. I am active military, just returned from Iraq, and they have things that are ireplacable. I only hope that this company follows through, and delivers my goods. I have tried to get JAG involved, but was unsuccessful. This company needs to be shut down.