North American Loans / Scam

1 10201 S 51 St Suite 120Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-400-2997

Keith Werner contacted me and offer a bunch of option, all of the with different prices I told him I had very little money for my home and I am in danger to losse my house in a forclosure, so, he said lets save your home and make you money and he made me special price of $ 1.400 dollars for 30.000 advertisings and that weekend we will start to make money, in 2 to 3 weeks you will make more than what you invest. So far is 2 months and no one visit my sit and there is not a penny for me, I think there is not iven ads for my sigth. If there is a legal action against them I want to joint.

Ma

More North American Loans Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cc
      5th of Apr, 2009

Keith Werner contacted me and we discussed the same program. I was told my short term goal should be $2, 000. Needless to say, I have not reached this goal. I really can't believe I fell for this scam.

28th of Apr, 2009

i CANT BELIEVEIT, I FOUND OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NORTHAMERICAN LOANS. ALSO CONSOLIDATED OPPORTUNITIES. WITH ME THE DAME THING, EXCEPT I DROPPED $6, 500.00. ON A WEBSITE THAT IM SUPPOSED TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON. i MADE $204 BUT THEY NEVER PAID ME FOR IT. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO PUT A CALSS ACTION LAW SUIT ON THESE PEOPLE. THEY JUST SCAM ALOT OF PEOPLE FOR A LOT OF MONEY. BUDDY FERNOW

• Jn
      15th of May, 2009

Yes Consolodated Opportunities wanted me to pay $395 to buy into their program, for the website, membership and a personal coach and all Ihad to do was advertise for them. I asked to talk to some references that would be willing to talk to me about their experience with the company, the sales man told me I was being unreasonable. I went back and forth and he told me I was being stubborn.

Ironic, they ask you for your money but you don't get something till you give them any money. They do not offer any information you can research except some board on a website re: Arizona Business Board. They tell you this is a time sensitive offer and I have to sign up right away. I do not have to sign up for anything right away. To pressure someone to pay for something without doing research is ludacrist, all americans have the right to check a business out before they do business with them.

Consolodated Opportunities web site is very limited with the information they offer as well.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY!!!

• Ba
      28th of May, 2009

I also invested in Consolidated Opportunities...First it was only 125$ I think, then another salesman called (a few days later) and said you have to do advertising ..talked me into the "platinum package" $7500.00(i know, i know, CrAzY of me )...anyway, the website is up and running and i am crossing my fingers with everything! My husband doesn't know that I invested!(no, it wasn't his $, i inherited it) So please pray that things go good. In my contract, I am GUARANTEED 30, 000 people to fill out the form, which is what I get paid for. if you want to check out my website, it is www.homelendersforfree.com ..oh, & don't forget to fill out the form while your there! lol! So i am not murdered! :~ )> i just figured that you gotta take risks in business, so i took a VERY BIG risk. Hopefully it will be a great BIG success testimony one day! thanks for listening & i will keep you posted on the way things go.
    ~jennifer
    you can check out my stuff on ebay 2...just look up jenniferhammock28 as the seller
    I have a online store that will be opening in about 2 weeks,
    J & K International LLC...So remember 2 keep me in mind. This was done thru Profit Sense Innovations (or Affinity Professional Group) I haven't heard anything about them on any scam report sites, but everything has went like clockwork so far. Keep your fingers crossed!

• Ag
      16th of Jun, 2009

I got a call from Consolidated Opportunities about a month ago. I was unable to consider investing at that point and they said they would call back in one month. Needless to say, I never got a chance to look into the company. I got a call about one hour ago, listened to the recorded message...evidentally the person who origianally called was on the other line so his supervisor picked up. I felt overwhelmingly pressured by this guy...I explained I really don't have the funds to afford to invest at this point but it sounded interesting. He put me on the line with a young lady. During our brief conversation, my daughter called me to be picked up from school...she stayed late and I asked if she could call me back in half an hour...which she did.

As I was waiting for her phone call, I got online and when I googled Consolidated Opportunities, I found these posts...since I was reading them when she called, I mentioned my concern ...Her comment "What the website shows is that it is a legitimate business." When I mentioned these complaints...she hung up...Interesting...glad I found these posts before I took the plunge

• Mo
      18th of Jun, 2009

I was just on the phone with Consolidate Opportunities and listened to the pre-recorded message as well. First a lady called and after the message a gentleman got on the phone to finish everything up. He kept trying to get my credit card information at which point I told him that I was not ready to invest that I wanted to do some research regarding the company. He gave me the Arizona State Commissioner website which I was unable to locate them at all. During this time of my research he placed me on hold and never came back. When I told him that I wanted to research the business before making my decision he became irritate with me and then proceeded to offer the start-up fee to me for free. I explained to him that everything that is free is not good. I would love to work from home and make legitimate money but I do not enjoy feeling pressured by anyone when it comes to my money. I do not know if it is a scam or not but I do not think this is the road I care to take.

19th of Jun, 2009

Good for you, you just saved yourself a lot money. just curious, how did you find this website?

• Th
      28th of Jul, 2009

Just wait, State attorney is building the case at this moment, soon enough the Fed kicking down their door taking them all to jail.

6th of Sep, 2009

I paid $195 last January thinking I could make some extra money with Consolidated
    Opportunites. Then two weeks later a Mr. Michael Richards called from Arizona and said that if you advertize you only get about a one-percent return so he said if I paid
    $2500 they would advertize for me. He said after about three months I would make
    $3, 000 to $5, 000 per month. So far it only shows on my ad-tracker $285; however, I haven't received it nor have I asked for it because it's been in arbitration. When I complained last winter my bank gave me my money back, but after arbitration I was charged for it all just last week. I don't know whether I can fight it further or not. I am only glad I didn't pay more like some of you. If any of you get your money back, please post it. You see, Mr. Richards told me one thing and then James Smith calls and tells me I have to advertise, completely opposite of what Mr. Richards says. When I joined I didn't see any negative comments online. I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

7th of Sep, 2009

you are not alone, , there are many that were taken for a ride. soon it will come to and end!!!@!!