North American Hunting Club / life time membership not honored

I spent my $1000 for a lifetime membership in the north american hunting club in 1995. Now they have completely stopped sending my magazine monthly and say they have no record of my membership. What a rip off. My lifetime certificate is signed by president steven burke. Please advise everyone that the club is not legitimate and their promises mean absolutely nothing. John c. Davis alaska big game hunting guide 48590 ksrm court kenai, ak [protected] date sent: november 6, 2015

Jo
Nov 7, 2015

Comments

• Ga
      6th of Jan, 2016

I have been a Life Member since 1995!!! Have not heard or seen any thing from them for 2 years. Hope they enjoy the money they got from me. Buckmasters still knows me. At least I still hear from them!!! Lie Member with them also!!

• Mi
      19th of May, 2016

My name is Michael VanEpps at this moment I cant find agreement with you, I have it but I just thought I would give you the chance for you to contact me and recognize me as a member. Thanks Ps so many things have happened with the North American Hunting Clube

Mike VanEpps
    139 Stuart Street
    Watertown N.Y.
    13601-1525 ( 315 ) 785-8645

• Ri
      10th of Sep, 2016

Paid my life membership haven't seen or heard from them in tears now. Pay for a lifetime membership then they drop you. Of course they have no record of this. Not even my name. Nothing but a rip off putting money in some bad person's pocket. Do not join this club.

12th of May, 2017

i joined in 1987 life member. have not received anything from them in the past three yrs. i belive some young gun took over and becuse us lifetime members refused to buy something every month they dropped us alltogether its ### i want my membership fee back.steven maxson life member

• Sw
      9th of Dec, 2017

I also am a LifeTime member since 2000 and same things happening on my end. Not happy at all and the website they have done is total [censor], if I want NFL i will log on to their website. Give us back or site and let me sign in as have not been able to lately. Give back the site we paid for.

• Ke
      8th of May, 2018

Paid for a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP around 2000. Haven't received magazines or anything in a LONG time now.
    They robbed me!!! Very upset!!

Keith Reed
    Navarre, OH

• Mi
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I've been a lifetime member since 2009!! Haven't received anything in 19 Years!!! My membership Number is # 40752903, I doubt they even have a record of me now!! I think I deserve a Full refund as well!!! It's a good thing I kept the first letter welcome me way back then, nothing since after that??!!! I spent over 10 minutes listening to advertisements from the number on the letter and then it gives me a different number which doesn't work!!! I look online and get another line after searching for half an hour and it goes to a recording, it's probably the wrong number too!!! Now I find this to submit and I doubt anyone will respond to this and email me back !!! So it's a waste of time even to post this to!!!

• Me
      25th of Jan, 2019

Melvin Schlotthauer I have been a Life Member since 09/1979, I have not heard anything from the club for over thirty years my card number is40134661 I thought this meant for my life time I am still alive . I did understand that we had a Life Insurance with our Membership I also was a charter member !st. If this was a scam years ago It sure as hell worked

My E mail address is [protected]@aol.com I bet I will never get an answer back