North American Hunting Club / life membership magazine subscription, benefits, dropped without cause. my money was stolen.

Has anyone started a class action suit to address this companies inexplicable refusal to honor their legal commitments regarding membership benefits? I am collecting names, membership numbers, and grievances for the purpose of initiating same and do not wish to duplicate efforts. I too have been the victim of this clubs illegal actions. Life member, paid in full at joining, and received the plaque, jacket, patch, and magazine subscription, all back in the mid 90's. I stopped receiving the magazine in 2000 and have had only brief unproductive responses from the company since then. After a nine year overseas deployment, i'm back and I have a long memory.

Mi
Jan 29, 2016

Comments

• Ed
      1st of Feb, 2016

They got me also

• Sl
      28th of Nov, 2016

@Eddie kennamer I also was taken, member since 2002, magazine stopped a year ago, was coming quarterly, huge coffee table book. ever since scout came about things have gone to hell in a hand basket, hours on phone to get back online with them, got a few issues then nothing.going to try again. wish me luck.steve miracle, garden city, mi.

10th of Apr, 2018

@Eddie kennamer I've been a life member since the early'90's. It has been years since I've received a magazine, email or anything. Count me in if a lawsuit is started.
    Kenneth Strange, NRP, 1SG(RET)

5th of Feb, 2016

my name is Ken Sandefur ; I joined NAHC in 2006 and life time member ; # 40634600 installment payments and 6 mo. after it was paid in full the maginzines stoped and all other things stoped too . I got a camo vest and a $20. knife and a plack to hang on the wall to remind me of what a ### I was to beleave them to start with . I approve this message because I said SO. looking for some to take the case to court and sue
    NAHC Ken Sandefur Hawesville KY. 270-903-9103

• Ji
      22nd of Feb, 2016

I am a life member. I bought the emblazoned leather jacket, some books, some videos and the member ring. The magazines stopped as did all correspondence from the club several months ago. It's left me wondering what has happened. Has the club gone belly up? Jimmy R. Thomason, 34531 St. Hwy. 75 Oneonta, Al. 35121

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2016

hi include me in the suit... no response from company. agree with above two comments. Jerry Downs, 1041 Washington Avenue, Baxter Springs, KS 66713

28th of Feb, 2016

Hi fellow [censored]ed members. My name is Joseph Beaulieu, member#40259826. I have been a member for at least 15 years and have also purchased videos, books and such. I was never invited to field test anything and have not received any magazines or other correspodance. Count me in on a class action. Thanks and good luck to all of us .

29th of Feb, 2016

i thank all of my hunting buddys. if anyone knows of a good lawer, have them call me ASAP to get something started ken sandefur (pissoff hunter) 270-903-9103

• Wi
      18th of Jan, 2017

@Ken sandefur me to been years, did you get any where ? william la rue, n.y. on face book, [email protected]

• Tb
      2nd of Mar, 2016

The North American Hunting Club has been sold several times over the years (starting in 1995) and is currently owned by Scout (http://www.scout.com/outdoors/hunting) - Scout is stopping all benefits including the magazine. If you are able to get through to Scout somehow, they will tell you as much. They are going to be internet only, no other benefits at all. Unfortunately there is probably nothing that can be done as it was part of the corporate purchase agreement and legally approved. So no promises will be honored from the previous club owners.

8th of Mar, 2016

They may say thair is nothing we can do b u t thare is something we can do # 1 boycot this scout all over facebook and internet / or go for the man that started this crap to scrue everyone out of thair money / dont worry about the guys that was so stupid to join nahc / how can you trust american people when you set back and let it happen / do something about it / i am not a rich person / could not aford to loose that money / i live on 900 $ a month / i will go after the s o b that did it to me and millions of funting buddys all over the u s a . My name is kenneth sandefur from hawesville ky / welcome anyone to send me mail . I have a lawer that he said he would look in on it and see what he can do/ that is all i can say birdman

• Sh
      26th of Mar, 2016

I am Shawn Murray and a life member as well and even upgraded to the Trophy Life Membership #40300983.
    I have been a member since 2000. If someone is starting a class action suit, then I want to be part of it.
    contact me at [email protected]

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2016

Ron Lyons, I have been a Life time member since Jan. 2011. I did receive mag. at first but now nothing? Never received anything to test., Every time I went to web site I couldn't get it to take my pass word. I paid a lot money to join, I know now I have been ripped off. put me on the list for this suit,

• Ro

RonLyons forgot to put my info in here. 40868493 mem#

• Ga
      2nd of Apr, 2016

Gary D Wyer, I have been a Life member since 05/2001 #40365841 Got mag. for awhile then nothing never got test products, hunting gear, product giveaways nothing but ripped off. took my money and ran. To make maters worse my son used to work next door to them in Minneapolis they would have like a sale, he bought a lot from them.

• Pf
      7th of Apr, 2016

My Name is Scott Pfromm. I have been a Trophy Life Member (40242394) since December 1998. I first paid $1000. to become a Life Member then an additional $500.00 to become a Trophy Life Member about five years later. I found this forum by trying to contact NAHC, to no avail. I have not received a magazine nor even one offer and even, oddly, not a single solicitation from them in about three years - until today. If indeed someone starts a class action lawsuit, please include me.
    I am also an Endowment Life Member and Golden Eagle Member of the NRA. At least with NRA, they stand behind their words and commitments.

i

• Em
      26th of Apr, 2016

I'm in Ive became a member in the 90's
    K Elaine McConnell
    28336 Lucky Point Rd, Rocky Mount Mo 65072

• Em
      26th of Apr, 2016

North American Fishing Club the same thing.

• Ra
      8th of May, 2016

I'm in on the lawsuit #4305544175 Ray Derck Member since 2004

• Da
      18th of May, 2016

David Robinson. Add me to the list. Life Member # 196221 Member since 11/97. [email protected]

• Sh
      22nd of May, 2016

I have been a life member since April of 1999. I can't remember the last time I received anything from NAHC. I am also a life member of NAFC. I have not received anything from them either. My name is Shane Worke, Life Member #246767. I would like to know what is going with these "clubs" too. I used to buy videos and books and I liked it. Then nothing. Thank you all, thought I was the only one feeling this way.

• De
      27th of May, 2016

My Lifetime Member #40011527 has also been taken for a ride. You made a commitment for life and I have not received a magazine for several months, whats the deal. Norman McKee 5650 86th Meriden, KS 66512.

5th of Jul, 2016

include me in the suit, , I be a member for years and the same thing nothing from them #40763293 David Hardin, my complaint is the same as others they was wiling to take my life membership money but now doesn't apply with their part...