North American Bancard debit card services / service fees

1 250 Stephenson HwyTroy, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 bancard

I have read the complaints against NAB on this sight and I don't want to dwell on the strain they put on my business, both financial and emotional. They extracted a total of $1340 in penalties from my account when I tried to close my contract with them, after one month. They did not even have my signature. I would like to say that if you have a complaint against this company PLEASE alert the Federal Trade Commission, if they get enough complaints they will investigate this ruthless company. Also send your complaint the Michigan Attorney General's Office. Do not let Rebeeca Paull and her subversives intimidate you. Fight back and don't give up.

Comments

• Rp
      30th of Mar, 2010

Richard Robertshaw DC (MID 87882901****0)
    First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Our records indicate that someone signed a Merchant Account Agreement Application as well as a Free Terminal Program Agreement with North American Bancard on or about November 10, 2009, for a term of 36 months, upon which time they agreed to all the terms and conditions contained within the Agreements on your behalf.
    In regards to the cancellation fee, Section 13 contained in the Terms and Conditions clearly states, “Any merchant who terminates this agreement prior to it's termination date is responsible for any and all monthly fees assessed under the Agreement for the remainder of the then existing term of the Agreement, including all minimum monthly fee commitments, which in no case shall be less than $295.00.”
    We have made numerous attempts via correspondence both directly to you and through the Better Business Bureau to complete a forgery affidavit. To date, this has not yet been completed and returned.
    In regards to the cancellation request you stated was requested a month after signing, all cancellation requests would need to be by writing and are not able to be canceled verbally. As stated in our correspondence to the BBB dated January 15, 2010, our records do not indicate any incoming calls until January 2010 in regards to a request for an address nor a cancellation. In January, you would have exceeded your 45 day guaranteed which was December 24, 2009.
    In closing, any and all fees still apply. The forgery affidavit would need to be filled out and returned for further research. Once received back and research has been completed, any and all fees that were charged to the Merchant Account would be credited back, if it is deemed that the Merchant Account was opened under fraudulent pretenses., as well as the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Should you have any questions regarding this response, please contact Diana at 24-283-6059.
    Rebecca Paull
    Research Manager

6th of Apr, 2011

Hello Richard,

I'm in the same boat as you. I want us all to get together and resolve this the hard way because they don't want to listen.
    Give me a call if you want to join us 5-863-8287. My goal for the next month is to get my money back for forgery on my contract and a second account bogus information. .

6th of Apr, 2011

Hello Richard,

I fell for their trick also. I cancelled the account on Dec 2010. I received a cancellation confirmation and every end of the month they debit fees as if I'm still their customer. I called today and their senior rep says that I have a second account that I have not cancelled and its beyond my 45 day cancellation period. The funny part is when they send me a contract that my salesman gave them, it shows more pages than the copy he gave me. He actually had the nerve to forge my initals on the pages he never showed me that shows a contract. I'm ready to take these guys down if you are. Let's get a big number of their victims and sue and get our moneies back.

Give me a call if you want to join us 315-863-8287. My goal for the next month is to get my money back for forgery on my contract and a second account bogus information. .