NORR11/ Furniture / Faulty item / Money not repaid

1 Helsinki, Finland

In June 2014 I ordered two decorational items from NORR11 for 110 €. Promised delivery time was max 10 weeks. In September I started to wonder where the items were, since the company never informed me of any delays. First enquiry ended with no response, but later they promised to deliver the items asap. That actually happened in December and both items were completely smashed, broken, useless. I demanded my money back and took the items to their showroom in Tallinn. No money, but in January another pair of equally broken items! I have asked at least ten times for my money, both by email to the customer service and by visiting the showroom in Tallinn. They keep promising and asking for my bank details again and again - I've sent them three times already. I ended up losing the items (gift for my daughter) and my money. It is not a big amount but it is mine, not theirs.
I have a very long list of emails between me and various customer agents at NORR11... Could anybody give me the address of Consumer Ombudsman in Germany? I would like to make an official complaint. Thank You!

NORR11/ Furniture