noreplysignmarketbill.com / Sale of pdf which was not confirmed by me!

1 France Review updated:

While trying to download documents on my computer I looked on the net for the appropriate program with the intention of installing it. The pdf program I chose was a three year subscription, when I came to the final part of the inscription I abandoned the subscription because what was offered was a YEARS subscription !! Despite the fact that I did not complete the procedure I have just received an e-mail confirming the sale.

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2008

Devido a não satis[censored]edil;ão e não conseguir os software dos quais eu gostaria solicito o Membership information

Order ID #: 302620080201224632773cancelamento do pedido.

3rd of Feb, 2008

I want to cancel perscription. I do not like the program. It is not as I expected.
    Thank you.
    Mr. Losier

• Ju
      13th of Feb, 2008

I do not need the program order ID #483820080213224639420.

19th of Feb, 2008

I recently purchased 2008 google earth I gave them my credit card number.My money was drafted from my account I even down loaded the soft ware into my computer. But every time I try to log into the site it won,t let me I wrote a letter before and they replyed and said I needed my id order number,and e-mail and name I sent that in and again nothing,I need help getting into this site now here is my ID ORDER-6419200802162410727 MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS gerribebe54@peoplepc.com my password is g1616griffin I really hope this is not a rip-off and I really hope that you won't let your good name be badly spoken of. Now if mybill.com can pull up my information that they recieved my money WHY CAN,T I LOG IN please reply THANK YOU
    GERALDINE GRIFFIN

• Al
      28th of Feb, 2008

I can't seem to log into this site, either.....anyone got any info on this?

• Je
      29th of Feb, 2008

I was anxious to get software to convert pdf files to some other definition to plot drawings with a smaller file. I answered the advert and got software that does exactly the same as Adobe. A complete rip off! I have e-mailed them twice and now (with a no commital response) and the last one asking ME to call an overseas number - I don't think so! They can't even answer a simple question! Don't use this site I have wasted £43. Miffed or what?

5th of Mar, 2008

I try to download skype and got bill for stuff i did not ask for I,m pissed.

• Pa
      2nd of May, 2008
    noreplysignmarketbill.com - 360 proshare
    noreply@marketbill.com
    kettering
    United Kingdom

i recently entererd music downloads in my search engine, came across a website offering 2 years unlimited access for just 99p a month, it sounded good so i fillid in the subscription form with all my details, upon receiving an e-mail reply from them it came to light that a load of extra items and charges were listed as my full payment as soon as i read this i replied immediately, only to be told it would be 48hrs before i got a reply back, two days the reply came stating i it was me who had agreed to there subscription and all cancellation orders are dealt with on a day-day basis, i also demanded that any funds they had received be refund immediately, i am still awaiting a reply, is there any help i can get to sort this mess out?

• Da
      27th of May, 2008

Bonjour,

Suite à une mauvaise manipulation mon abonnement du 9/03/08 a été interrompu
    Pourriez-vous avoir l'amabilité de me le réactiver
    Abonnement OrderID #:
    Password : r913danielle

• Cy
      1st of Jun, 2008

My credit card was 3 times even after I told them I did not authrize payment and am having a difficult time getting a response.

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your membership.
    When you are choosing your membership there are preselected boxes offering highly recommended software, in order to decline this software you need to uncheck the boxes. Before processing an order, your purchase details are listed and you must then click on submit in order finalize the purchase.
    If you have any concerns about the additional software provided please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account, ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi there, if you have any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
    Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

• Pa
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I wantted a free download from Quicktime.
    I have no Idea what I have. I can not open there website @ http://www.mysoftwareprovider.com/member
    As you can count the address is a lot longer then 16 caraters and can not be used.
    I have an order id# but have know idea what it is for.ID# 096220080802160014217. is this a test?
    ? if so you have failed.

• Ro
      31st of Aug, 2008

i just wanted winrar and this was added i dont understand i was supposed to pay 14.00$ and ended up paying 80.00

• Ol
      30th of Sep, 2008

All I want is to unsubscribe from this...I just changed my mjnd about wanting to do this...Please just cut me loose and refund my money... Thank you

• Ol
      30th of Sep, 2008

I mistakenly used my other email address, but I still want to unsubscribe...Please do it now... thank you

• Da
      17th of Oct, 2008

i only subcribed to the lesser amount of 13.00, not to the sum of 97.22$ can.
    please cancell this huge amount as this is a scam as all the other complates against you for false billind

david milne
    #099620081017144039520
    please reply

• Ca
      27th of Oct, 2008

i want to cancel perscription. order # id is 091620081026085300967. I didn't order a 3 yr membership of $80.78. How did you get $80.78 when it was much lesser amount? I do agree it does sound like a rip-off...Please cancel...

Thanks you & God Bless!!!

10th of Nov, 2008

I enrolled today, but unable to get quicktime on my computer.

• Ka
      27th of Nov, 2008

I ordered an Adobe Writer programme wad paid a 3 year license but see I have bee charged for 2 other things, oe a spuware and the other I'm not sure what it is. This is illegal.

Alos the programme worked for about an hour then stopped and I cannot complete my work for a client so canot earn money now.

I want a refund from marketbill