Nordstrom Rack / customer service

I recently started shopping at nordstromrack.com and have had the worst customer service experience. To begin with,
Item's that are out of stock, listed as "in stock" and after placing my order, I got a cancellation email.
They also use the most unreliable company for International shipping, Land Mark Globel, and land mark has a sub contractor delivery company - Apple Express. Both companies, the least effective and most unreliable.
Inquiries about my returns was a nightmare. It took over a month to get my money back.
Every time I call, I got a different explanation. One of the agent puts me on hold to find out why it's taking too long, and she came back after 15 min hold to tale me that her supervisor will give me a call back... half hour later, supervisor 'Adrian' called back. Very ARROGANT. He didn't even have the common courtesy... his tone of voice sounds like he was on the brink of a mental breakdown. Certainly, I have a right to inquire about my money, I didn't understand his behavior at all.
I e-mailed customer relations, never got an answer.
Nordstrom Rack, YOU have the worst customet SERVICE that ranks at the bottom. Your policy and customer care department needs some cleanup .
Very disappointing.