nonoh.net and Voipstunt.com / Restore payment methods

United States, New Jersey Review updated:
Voipstunt.com, Nonoh.net
We are students here in USA,
We have been using VOIP based calling, to call home(INDIA) using both nonoh.net and Voipstunt.com, both products are from Betamax GmbH & Co KG, I am their customer since more than 2 years now, i always either buy credit to make calls using my Credit card or PAYPAL, every month, costing me 21 Euros, as this company only accepts Euros.
All of a sudden they remove my regular payment options and put in some other options like Western Union, Bank Transfer, using these payment options is very time consuming and is very costly, they removed my preferred (Paypal and Credit card is the most common method of payment accessible to every one who shops online) saying some random reason.

I contacted customer care multiple time each time they just replied
"Please make one payment with one of the available methods on your MyAccount area on our site. Once your payment has been credited to your account, other payment options will be restored.
Kind regards,
Customer service"

I some how managed to buy credit to make calls, which took lot of time and costed me 3 $ more for each credit recharge of 10 Euros via Reseller, costly each time.

i buy 10 Euros for each account each month

10 Euros = approx(13 USD) depending on current $ value, and is instant if you use paypal and credit card

But when you buy via a reseller you end up paying 17 USD for the same 10 Euros of talk time

IF you buy via Bank transfer, will take 12 USD as international transfer and currency conversion and both these methods take 1 to 2 weeks to refill the talk time.

Another method is Ukash which is not available in USA, point to be noted is 70 % customers of Betamax are USA and Canadian

These people are doing this because they recently started with a Reseller Program via whom you can buy credit, which with cost you 3 to 4 $ more than buying directly.

I just want to make the Betamax customers be aware of this fraud.

www.123voip.com, and many more belong to same company and is doing the same.

A  2nd of May, 2009 by
I had the same problem. Now I am at Thailand and have to charge my parents Voipstunt account but I have no idea how. Earlier I could easily with my Paypal account.

It made my life difficult.

Thanks to people behind Voipstunt
A  4th of May, 2009 by
I have the same problem too. I've used Voipstunt for more than 3.5 years without any payment problem. And now they changed all the idiots payment ways...like...Bank Transfer, Western Union, Reseller, and etc. All this are just like ordering a bulky stuff from a supplier and NOT phone service at all.

They should put back the credit card / paypal payment in order to convenient to customers.

Guess we have to look for some others voip service which is convenient with payment or top up the credit.
A  29th of May, 2009 by
I have the same problem. I used it for 3 years with no problems until now.
Can you suggest the best way to charge my account from the US or from Singapore?
A  4th of Jun, 2009 by
i have the same problem. i am a student here in the us i have been using nonoh.net to call home, now for some reason i cant seem to recharge my account., instead wat i see is western union, reseller which is way more expensive .
they should put back the creditcard and paypal payment which is more convenient to use as a method of payment.
A  12th of Jun, 2009 by
I have a message telling my two computers that I have a backdoor virus. This is coming from your server. could you sort it please before it takes over my machines. Very Very URGENT
N  26th of Jul, 2009 by
I have a problem.the problem is that you guys are double charging me each time i buy credit, and i want all the money back in account, if not you guys are going to lose alots of coustmers especially my friends and family that i introduce to nonoh.because am going to tell each and everyone of them to look close to their account and take note of when they buy credit.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
If I have to pay via Western Union I will go to Skype. Don't you people at Voip care about your bread and butter customers? I will watch with interest to see whether or not you pull the trigger and shoot yourself in the foot. Leave things the way they are every one is happy don't get to greedy and chop of the hand that feeds you.
K Phillips
A  1st of Aug, 2009 by
I agree with the other complainants and I have come across the same issue. It would be nice if the managers to Nonoh atlease communicate as to what the problem is .

JM Jacob
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
I think you will find the reason why Betamax is not using PayPal or credit cards is because of the number of complaints that have been received.
A  21st of Nov, 2009 by
yes, this is a terrible situation, I have been using nonoh for a period of 1.5 years now, but now I am having problem with payment, paying without credit been received, I contact their customer service but till now the problem is not yet solve. to make the matter worst. I can not even open my nonoh account any more. Than, where is my money...Juliet
N  10th of Jan, 2010 by
my net work have not been working for about two weeks and can link to customer service.please do me a favor.the user name is edwardokae
A  9th of Oct, 2010 by
Despite their promotions of freedays I have got none. They charge me for every single call, even to landlines. Plese honor your promotions and stand for what you put on website. Customer service not responding to e-mais. It is hard to understand, that in these times were paying customer should matter most and competition is high among companies, they do not care. Jan.
N  10th of May, 2012 by
Hallo nOnoh, how many times buying load and until now not yet received what happen! Pls confirm my load, 5 times i cannot received my load i pay 12.31 Euro 5 times.. Im very upset about that...
A  8th of Mar, 2013 by
I have been using NONOH for some time. Their list of countries states that for Romania landline to landline the calls are free. However, in practice this is not true. They are charging 2c/min for my call and 2c/min for the the other number for a total of 4c/min. Today, 3/8/13, I called a friend in Romania and they charged my account 26c for a 2.1 minute call. I don't know how they figured this. They do not have an e-mail for complaints and there is no way to find a person to give you an answer. Also, I cannot add money to my account since they only accept euros and I live in the USA. I always have to ask a friend from the UK to send money to replenish my account. What is the matter with this company?
N  28th of Dec, 2013 by
I have been your customer for many years and I always was satisfied with your service. Lately the credit of 10 euros which lasted much longer before. we find out now that you are withdrawing much quicker on our calls which are the same ones as before in Europe and in Russia. What the use of having free days when you are debiting our credit after 15 minutes on the call.
Rodolphe Scalercio
N  13th of Feb, 2014 by
I wanna know why nonoh charged me for my rightful free call. benzbenz45@yahoo.com
A  12th of Mar, 2014 by
My name is khasan lomanov I have a around 81 euros and I can use it I cannot call any of numbers now I cannot log in to nonoh it doesn't let me my # is 937 683 2050 ined it as soon as possible please my acoun is unknown.6166. My email hasan-aka@mail.ru I need to call please help me