Nono Hair Removal System / payments done, goods not received

1 Indonesia Review updated:

Hello!

On March 2010 I have bought "Nono Hair Removal System" but never saw my goods.
The company is located in Indonesia. I tried to report a dispute to alibaba.com
but the e-mail address did not work.
My advice:
1. DO NOT TRUST INDONESIA, it is corrupt
2. never trust Alibaba.com
3. never pay by Money Gram, T/T or other hight risk payments
4. DO NOT TRUST CHINA, you cannot do any business through the internet

Alibaba is a good site to learn how to become a big conman :)
My guess is that less than 10% of the supplies are honest.

Thanx!

Y2

Comments

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.[protected]@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

2nd of Feb, 2011

I WAS SCAM $7, 500 ON SUPPLY OF AN OTHER PLACED BY MY COMPANY FOR TRUCK TYRES.LUCKILY I WAS GIVEN A CONTACT OF A COMPENSATION BOARD IN WEST AFRICA SPONSORED BY UNCC AND I GOT A REFUND AFTER 7 WORKING DAYS, AFTER I PAID AN INSURANCE FEE ON THE MONEY REFUNDED AFTER WHICH I RECEIVED COMPENSATION.diplomatjohnkofi.[protected]@rocketmail.com(EMAIL OF THE PRESIDENT OF COMPENSATION BOARD)AM SO GLAD TO BE A BENEFICIARY OF THE ONGOING COMPENSATION.

2nd of Feb, 2011

sorry its diplomatjohnkofi.[protected]@rocketmail.com(PRESIDENT OF COMPENSATION COMMISSION)

• Go
      8th of Mar, 2011

It's always best to order these kinds of things from the company directly. If they won't sell it to you wholesale or send you directly to a site where they do, you shouldn't trust it. That site looks shady as hell!