Nomorerack.comSold me useless product

I purchased 2 sets of printer ink for my HP printer on a today's special through nomorerack.com. at $22 a pack and $44 total. I received my ink and was not out of ink in my printer until today. I did not even fathom that I would have to scrutinize every bit of this product. I opened the mailing bag and checked that the ink still had it's seal and tabs on them and they did. I replaced my old ink with their new ink. I get a pop-up stating that I can not use setup ink, setup ink is only for initializing a new printer and can not be used at this time.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYI feel very used and taken advantage of. It is almost like these people walked into my account and removed $44.00 from it. This ink is useless to me and anyone else who would purchase it. When you buy a printer it comes with setup ink, why would I in my right mind buy this. I feel this company was very deceiving in this instance. I have been told by the company that they would not refund my money because it is past the 14 day return policy. I feel that they sold this to me under false pretenses so they should return my money. My name is Phyllis Sagaser and live at 6117 N Denver Ave KCMO 64119 I can be reached at [protected]

Ph
Jun 26, 2013

Comments

• Ba
      Feb 16, 2011

Had ordered in December. Never received order. In a month, went through numerous emails, customer service calls, they called me. Terrible responses. Finally went to my credit card company to dispute the sale (as they never did refund my credit card). Be very cautious...wouldn't use it. People are recommending them because they are getting something for free from them...not worth it at all. Good luck if you order.

• Mi
      Feb 17, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Don't order from this site, not worth the trouble
    nomorerack.com

Horrible. Made an order and one month went by without receiving the product. Contacted their customer service and they promised the product was on it's way in the mail and I would receive the product before Christmas. Another two weeks went by and Christmas passed. Still no product. Contacted them again, and they just simply said "sorry, we're out of stock, we will refund your money." Still waiting for the refund. Very disappointed. If you ran out of stock, why didn't you say so 7 weeks ago when you supposedly 'shipped' my product? Don't order from this site-not worth the trouble.

• Ba
      Mar 10, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I would not recommend this site at all
    nomorerack.com

I have ordered one thing from nomorerack and after three weeks I did receive the item and I did like it. However, their sister site, nobidrack.com I am beginning to think is ia scam. I've "won" about 10 items from there beginning on Feb. 9 and have only received one item so far. Customer service continues to say the other items will be shipped shortly and to expect a 2-3 week delivery date. It's been four weeks now... I would not recommend this site at all.

• Tu
      Apr 30, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I placed an order in late march and now it's late april and my item has yet to even be shipped
    nomorerack.com

Worst company ever! I placed an order in late March and now it's late April and my item has yet to even be shipped, despite getting responses from them saying it would ship over a week ago. I'll give them a week longer before I ask for a refund, but i'm never using their site again! Oh and does anybody have the number for their customer service department? I'm sick of getting their emails that are clearly generic and computer generated.

May 02, 2011

Dear Tuski,

I'm sorry to hear that the shipment of your order has been delayed. This is certainly not a normal occurrence with NoMoreRack. Please let me know the order # so that I can look into this matter further. Also, feel free to contact our customer care team at [protected]. Again, I apologize for the delayed shipment, but assure you that your items will be sent out soon.

Always here to help,
    Ryan - NoMoreRack Customer Care

• Lo
      May 16, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Nomorerack, bidrack & savebig are all owned by the same 3 criminals
    nomorerack.com

Nomorerack, Bidrack & Savebig are all owned by the same 3 criminals. They are total scams. Bidrack actually refunded me my $60. (that I purchased 100 bids with... stupid stupid stupid!) but it was only after I threatened them with the BBB, my bank & a lawyer in about 50 emails I sent during a 2 day period. I still reported them to BBB, IC3 & other online complaints boards.

Warn everyone to stay away from them! & KEEP REPORTING THEM!!!

• Cl
      Jun 01, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - If there are any sites worse than this I have yet to experience them
    nomorerack.com

Boy...if there are any sites worse than this I have yet to experience them!!

I ordered items for the first time back in December. Received them WAY after when they were expected. I figured it was just my "luck" so didn't blame the site (they offered to credit back my account, no refund, or wait for the product). I then ordered items on March 31st...and by May 27th I still had not received it. I reached out to them to see what was going on and they gave me my money back (they informed me that the product was out of stock but "didn't know why I didn't get notified")

I decided getting "deals" is not worth the headache this place causes, so I requested my account to be canceled. They sent me an email saying I agreed to pay $99 for their other site I DO NOT USE! WTFrick!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!

• Ju
      Jun 01, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - They have no phone number for contacting
    nomorerack.com

At the end of April, I placed a second order for a cream Liz Claiborne purse. It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated. I contacted customer service, and they responded saying they would look into it. After a week of no updates, I contacted them again. A month after my purchase, a plastic package came. A black purse I didn't recognized was shipped. They had shipped something that I didn't order to me. It has some scratch marks and the handle is bent out of shape. There was no packaging...the purse was just shipped as is in a plastic bag.

I'd emailed them asking for a return label and refund. "Rica" in customer service responded saying that the original bag I'd ordered may not be in stock. (??)

But does not answer my questions. She didn't tell me before that it wasn't in stock so I had the option to cancel the order. I am still trying to resolve this issue.

When I checked my account, the image of the bag I ordered was totally changed/ altered. They now show the black purse instead of the cream one I'd wanted.

DO NOT order from this company. They have no phone number for contacting and it's really hard to get customer service to repond to you properly.

• Ka
      Jun 13, 2011

I ordered three separate items from nomorerack.com. I got the first two as promised, but the third was the same brand as advertised, but a different type of product. They were advertising Stila lip glaze and I got a Stila lip tinit, tptally different packaging and product then pictured. My mom ordered a sound book for my nephew and got an empty box. I emailed them and they credited my account $10. Woopty doo, useless since I'm never buying anything from them again!

• Kr
      Aug 01, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Shipped wrong color with no directions to return it
    nomorerack.com

Product came late, never got a 'tracking ticket", had to email three times to find out what as going on. it arrived packed in a defective banged up box in a plastic bag - item was a purse that was supposed to be of $125 quality for $25.00 - it was a $10.00 purse - shipped wrong color with no directions to return it. Made of cheap vinyl and smells like it. do not.

• Ga
      Aug 12, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I will be paying more money than it's worth to receive credit for this item
    nomorerack.com

I thought I was getting a great deal when I bought a really cute pair of shoes for $4 (S&H included)! I had about $20 worth of credit, so after using all of that, I only had to pay $2 (plus $2 S&H). However, when I received the item, it was not at all what I ordered. What I thought I ordered was a really cute pair of shoes, and while the shoes I received were the correct brand, they were the incorrect style. These shoes I received looked like (pardon my language) hooker shoes, and I was very unhappy. After sending an email to customer service, I was told that I would have to send them back (and pay the S&H myself) to get credit. So basically, I will be paying more money than it's worth to receive credit for this item. Credit I will never use because I do not plan on buying from this site ever again.

• Ku
      Oct 11, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - What kind of business takes your money, without the guarantee of the customer actually receiving the item
    nomorerack.com

Ordered item on 9/26, charged my account on 9/27, emailed on 10/4 with a response saying it takes 2-3 weeks for customers to RECEIVE the item. It is now 3 weeks and not even a shipment confirmation. What kind of business takes your money, without the guarantee of the customer actually receiving the item? A shady one that's what. STAY AWAY. No matter how good the deals are, I will give my money to a business that treats their customers better than this. IDEELI.COM has never steered my wrong. No more rack can suck it.

• Ra
      Nov 21, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I think this site is a fraud
    nomorerack.com

I signed up to nomorerack and when good deals pop up it will not let me bid. Everything else on the page i can purchase but not the insanity and the real good items. I think this site is a fraud.

• Br
      Nov 23, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear
    nomorerack.com

I spent some time coming to the site and checking out "deals" but when I found something I was interested in I kept coming across messages that told me that this item is not available in my area. I noticed that the company is based in Vancouver BC and I live in Winnipeg Cda, made no sense to me. I found the site very hard to get around in and looking for information on how this works very unclear. As for the bigger items, I never did see one post.

• Ze
      Nov 26, 2011

Their number is [protected]. They're open from 9am-6pm est I believe.

Nov 28, 2011

Nomorerack is not a bidding site. They are a site where you buy out right. This site you are talking about is their sister site bidrack.com sometimes they post items on nomorerack for you to click, and then the only way to do anything on their site is to buy bids. As far as nomorerack.com DONT waste your time. Yes they have good deals when you can get them, or when their site does not crash. People say they got their items and have taken pictures. I have tried for weeks to score their insanity deals they have, stayed up through the night, and when I have added it to my cart its sold out. You have to be fast in order to get an insanity deal. but for what is worth find a different site to shop on. Nomorerack will drive you crazy trying to get a deal, but if you want to read more go to their facebook page and read. Black Friday the site crashed. My husband had an item in the cart and submitted it, then got notice that it FAILED. Cyber Monday I had high dollar item in my cart submitted then got notice it FAILED. I tried somemore this time the insanity deals. had ad Apple Ipad in cart and there was no place to submit my order. mind you, you haveto be fast. I asked them on facebook what was up with that and they never answered. sent them an email and still no answer. tried to facebook them with another commit and there is no place for me to do that. I think they blocked me. Please save yourslf some time and go somewhere else to shop

• Sl
    Nomorerack.com - Avoid this website at all costs
    nomorerack.com

I discovered this site a few days ago, and was intrigued by their "Insanity Deals" offers - iPads for as low as $43! - and saw that they had a random mix for other items, like makeup and clothes. Unfortunately, the main draw items are the high-end stuff sold in the Insanity Deals, and my experience has been, on the rare times that they appear on your screen, they're already sold out. There have been a couple of times when I found an iPad that I thought was available, only to get a "Product sold out" message when I tried to add it to my cart.

The most disheartening instance was when I actually did manage to get an iPod in my cart, only to get an "Order Failed" message when I entered my credit card information. Basically, my item was snatched out of my cart while I was in the checkout process. Perhaps I was typing my card number too slowly? I sent an email to Nomorerack's customer service and got a generic form response about how they're actually losing money on the Insanity Deals and are just doing it in beta mode in the month of November to get more people to their website. Doesn't sound like a sound business model.

I've yet to purchase other items because none of them really stood out to me, and because of the reviews on this site from people who either never received their goods or got them in the mail damaged. Oh, and the night of their Black Friday sale was TERRIBLE, because their server apparently got slammed and all I could get was an error message after refreshing my browser several times. This site seems to be pretty new, so hopefully they'll get it together, but otherwise they may end up like so many penny auction sites (they're NOT a penny auction site, but apparently they do have a relationship with one.) It just feels like with the higher-end merchandise with deep discounts, you're part of a pack of wild dogs fighting over one bone.

• Co
      Nov 28, 2011

I have ordered a product from nomorerack.com so, with this comment in mind, I hope my product is not broken or damaged.
    I did have trouble with my free promo code but I had a response by the next day. what website did you switch to???

Hi,

This is Roger here from the Customer Service team and would like to take a moment to clarify a few doubts.

We apologize for the response on our insanity deals, as that is definitely not our intention. We introduced Insanity deals as a concept to give away high end electronics at very cheap rates during the holiday season. This is more like a flash sale where the items are only available for a short period of time.

We also acknowledge our server crash during Black Friday sale. It was more to do with an unseen issue on an anti-virus company which had accidentally blocked us. We got through to them, and they acknowledged the mistake. Once they unblocked us, everything went smooth.

We have been around for a year but obviously there is always scope for improvement. Our shipping timelines have drastically improved due to considerable investment of resources in beefing up our supply chain, but we are happy to address any shipping related concerns with the utmost urgency.

Please feel free to email us at [protected]@nomorerack.com and we will be glad to assist you.

Most Sincerely,

Roger

• Mc
      Nov 29, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Scam
    NoMoreRacks.com
    Nomoreracks.com

I joined, could not access my account. It kept telling me my info didn't match their records. So I tried starting a second account. Paid money to buy bids, but once logged out I cannot access that account either. There is no phone number I can find. Just a place to contact online. So I have contacted them twice now and am still waiting for a reply. How does a company get recommended by TV shows and Magazines? Does anyone try the product or service before they recommend? Is there an age bench they can be reported to for investigation?

• Fo
      Dec 01, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Don't trust any positive comment
    nomorerack.com

Do not trust any positive comment "oh I got such a good deal.. " bla, bla bla. It's odd, isn't it, that the positive comments are very recent, because I have been posting complaints on numerous complaint boards, complaining to the bbb, any federal or state agencies I can think of for a couple of weeks now. I am very persistent, well versed and a bulldog when I get screwed over. I hate it. What I can suggest to everybody is to send e-mails to those charitable organizations and those tv shows nomorerack. com list as supporters of their service and let them know exactly what kind of business nomorerack. com is. I bet martha stewart would not like her name associated with this ### of a business. Trust me I have been very active on my e-mail lately. Fight fire with fire.

• Ca
      Dec 01, 2011

have ordered several times not to recieve any of it yet, i hope this is not a scam and yes i do have pick items for my cart and it not let me checkout to buy. how can we check with better business burea

• Li
      Dec 06, 2011

Im in newzealand does anyone have a phone number for them in nz?

• To
      Dec 06, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Product ordered was not what was received
    nomorerack.com

Product ordered was not what was received - different design, style, size, and (surprise) quality. Simple product: flexible camera tripod. Smells like it was dipped in tar, and made poorly from some carbon chemical substance of a third world country...

Their business model exploits our consumerism fads at best, demanding full-time scouring of their website to snag that "one-time" insanity deal... Kinda sickens me that we're so captivated by deals that we lose productive hours of our lives to this kinda crap. When really, this is more like a dumping ground for third-rate products, advertising a single five-star product to reel in your attention...

As i suspected, i will have nomore to do with nomoreracks...

Dec 07, 2011

Hello,

Chris here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We are very sorry you did not like the quality of your product. If you can please let me know your username / email ID here I will make sure to take care of this for you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Most Sincerely,

Roger

• Pa
      Dec 07, 2011

I made a purchase recently on Nomorerack, and received exactly what I ordered today. However...In my opinion from what I see before me, the deals they have, are not really good deals unless you are lucky. I bought a pair of shoes that looked good enough to me for twenty dollars, plus shipping. I used the ten dollar coupon I got for signing up. So for twelve dollars I figured it was a good deal.
    The order went through properly, and I got the ten dollar credit. It took ages for the item to arrive, and when it did, the box it was shipped in was the actual shoe box itself, and a little bit of tape on one side. It was damaged horribly, was partially opened on one side from the lack of tape, and the shoes were dirty, dusty, scratched, and had some glue on them. I did a search for the exact same item that I received on the internet, and find the item sells for approximately 14 dollars.
    There is no way to compare some of the items when you shop on Nomorerack because there is no description of the manufacturer. I thought to myself, "OK so I saved 2 dollars not the 70 they report".
    In conclusion, I think the quality of the item is crappy, and I will either return the item, or give them to my dog as a chew toy. Most chew toys cost about 7 dollars each, so I figured I saved a couple dollars there. If I have to pay for shipping to return the item I save less. My learning experience has been that unless you want cheap dog toys, stay away from Nomorerack.
    What is the old addage? If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!
    Yeah you got me Nomorerack, I got suckered!
    All in all this is a shady site, maybe not a scam, but definitely in line with the flea market quality of retailing. Be warned!

• Bi
      Dec 10, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Stay away from these guys
    nomorerack.com

I've got you all beat! Today I received an email from NoMoreRack.com saying my order has shipped. The problem is I don't remember ordering anything from them. There was a tracking link provided but thought the whole email was a scam so I didn't click on it fearing I would get a virus. So, went to the actual site. Logged in and to my amazement I have an order shipping. The problem is that this supposed order was placed May 20, 2017! Today is December 9, 2017! Eight months to ship an order?! Unreal. I keep meticulous records of what I order online. Keep all the emails in a seperate email folder organized by store. I can't believe that I would order something and then just forget about it. I guess it's possible but doesn't sound likely. But 8 months to receive something! I have searched my email folders and have not found one from NoMoreRack saying that item was out of stock and would ship later (8 month later!) or even an order confirmation. I have emailed their customer service. Hopefully they will reverse the charges. Even if they do credit me to ship something 8 months later is ridiculous.

• Ol
      Dec 12, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I should have known it was a scam
    nomorerack.com

I am a newbee to Nomorerack, and like most of you, grabbing a bargain hot off the shelf is always a wonderful thing. I am also willing to take a gamble, especially when Martha Steward and other credible shows promote them. In this case I feel like I was taken for a ride. Nomorerack appears to be another poorly run operation, and one more company finding the internet approach to be a "quick buck!"

I placed an order on the 4th of December and I quickly rec'd a notice that the order had shipped and it even included a USPS tracking number, which I found out did not exist! Sadly, I had already placed another order. Amazingly this one did have a tracking number and I rec'd it today. I am still waiting on the one that was ordered prior.

I should have known it was a scam, as any company that does not have a phone number with which to speak to a real customer service person has something to hide. I have rec'd canned, computer generated comments from a virtual person located in some virtual galaxy unknown to, well, me the consumer. I was told by said, virtual entity that I needed to wait 30 days and if I did not receive it by then, they would put a search on it! No, Nomorerack, that is not the way in which you satisfy the consumer, Without us, you fail. I only pray that you figure this out before you make your big bucks, leaving us minus our hard earned, legitimate bucks. Beware, never do business with any company that rewards you for providing them with email addresses, and never do business with a company that relies totally on email communications. That signals they lack legitimacy!

• Sl
    Nomorerack.com - Horrible customer service, selling used products
    nomorerack.com

I ordered a popup princess tent for my daughter on November 7th. Going in I knew it would take 2-3 weeks for it to be shipped and it was not a concern at all of mine, I was not in a huge hurry. After the 3 week mark I logged in to see if my order had shipped as I did not receive an email confirmation as the site stated I would. My order status was still "processing". I went ahead and emailed customer service and asked if my order had been shipped because the status still stated "processing" after 3 weeks. I was informed that if it didn't arrive 30 days after ordering, to contact customer service. So I decided to wait it out and see what happens.
    Well 30 days comes and goes and nothing. Once again I emailed customer service and was told the exact same thing. I replied via their ticket system and told them it had been 30 days(now 31) and my status still shows "processing" and I just want to know if it's shipped. This time I did not get a reply, so after 3 days I once again emailed customer service and told them I wanted to just cancel my order. Within 2 hours I had a response with a tracking number which showed it had shipped via UPS 4 days prior and was in transit, why this couldn't have been said to me earlier, I don't know. Anyway, I received the product this past Saturday. The retail box was taped in various spots where it was once torn, obviously it had been opened and use. The bag for the tent was dirty like it had been sitting on the ground outside, instructions were just thrown in there(you could see the original crease marks). I went ahead and put it together to make sure it was in working order, which it was, but it is definitely not new like advertised. I'm not going to waste time on trying to get a refund nor will I ever order something from this site again. Horrible customer service, selling USED products. Even now, my order is still "processing".

• In
    Nomorerack.com - Still haven't received ordered products after 1 month
    nomorerack.com

Terrible company! I ordered two mini hdcamcorders for my kids for Christmas exactly one month ago today and STILL have not received them! I have been jumping through hoops to communicate with them but they give standardized responses that don't apply to my order. Even if they ship globally, there is no reason to take longer than four weeks! But they don't even acknowledge their shipping takes any longer than 1-2 weeks. They could at least have the decency to communicate with me via e-mail if there was some kind of shipping delay. But I have received nothing. Well, there goes those Christmas presents!

• Jc
    Nomorerack.com - Never received product/no response from customer service
    California

I ordered three items blouses from nomorerack.com. After four weeks, I received a plastic pair of earrings that looked like they came from the dollar store that I did not order. A week later, I received two of the blouses, but I never received the third. It took me at least an hour to find customer service phone number as it is not on their website. I also sent an email to customer service. When I spoke with the company rep, he told me the other blouse had shipped and I could send the earrings back. I told him I wasn't going to pay for shipping for dollar-store earrings that I never ordered. He told me to keep them. I threw them away. He told me his records showed the blouse had shipped and he didn't know what to do. I told him to credit my card, but he wouldn't do it. He told me to wait another week, and call back. I have now emailed customer service two more times and had no response and I cannot reach customer service by phone. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM unless you want to pay for something you will not receive. Also, the blouses I received were inferior and not the quality they advertised.

• Sh
      Dec 15, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - I'm more than likely not gonna get my money back
    nomorerack.com

My mother and I both ordered two separate adorable light up doggie collars back in October. I contacted customer service then. Guess What? No record of my order. Luckily I keep everything. I had the proof. It got me no where though. They tell me to give it one more week and this never ever happens to them before. So I wait a week, nothing happens and I go back to customer service. It's some guy named Al this time because the first Cust. serv rep, named Jan evidently thinks alls ok marks my case as resolved. Al can't find my existing case either but he disappears on me as well. It's now almost the end of December and nothing so I wrote them a letter letting them know I thought they were a fake company. I get a response from Jan apologizing offering to let me pick out something else from them. HaHa Don't think so. I used my debit card instead of a debit card so I'm more than likely not gonna get my money back but I can however delete them from my mail and unsubscribe from them.

Dec 16, 2011

Hello,

Chris here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We sincerely apologize for this mishap. Could you please let me know your username / Email ID used at our site and I will look into it on priority for you.

Most Sincerely.

• Sc
      Dec 16, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Here's cust svc number
    nomorerack.com

If only I had known of all the complaints about this company before I ordered from them in on 11/28/2017!!
    On Dec 11 I finally got notification that it shipped via Fedex and I received the tracking information. It was scheduled for deliver 12/16. All week long I’ve checked with Fedex and they claimed the label was created by nomorerack never dropped the package off for deliver. I got the customer service number off my bank transaction: [protected]. After much arguing with the inept cust service rep, he put a call in to the shipping department to investigate. Today, the day it was supposed to be delivered, the tracking information has been updated. Nomorerack finally dropped off the item to Fedex yesterday and it is out for deliver on 12/21. Too late for my daughter to receive it as planned on the first night of Hannukah – thanks nomorerack. I will NEVER do business with them again.

• Li
      Dec 21, 2011
    Nomorerack.com - Their customer service is nothing more then form emails
    nomorerack.com

This company has been nothing but a rip off. Purchased an item then canceled it within 12 hours, was told it would take 10 to 14 days to get a credit card refund or 24 hours to get in store credit. Chose the in store credit because I was buying a Christmas present to send to the east coast. It took 3 weeks to get the credit $76.00 and then when ever I try to use it (to this day) I am told either there is not enough credit $50 item or credit is not allowed for an item!!!

Their customer service is nothing more then form emails..

Also bought a watch within that first 12 hours on this site, 2 weeks later I get an email with direction to fed-ex and a tracking number. This is 2 weeks ago and that tracking number does not exist. Tried tracking it from the order history and it sent me to the USPS, again tracking number does not exist. Several emails to NOMORERACK.COM and again nothing but for letters and lies no answers. I think it is based some where english is not spoken .

This site should be closed and legal action taken against it by all those who have been ripped off, Credit Card compaines ishould be urged to disallow the use of their cards on tghis site and Paypal should ban it. I personally am filing complaints to help aid in this... I have saved every peice of documentation and I am forwarding them to the appropriate fraud investigators as stated.

Dec 29, 2011

Hi my name is Chris all I want to do is look legit but I am really fake I have no life ad steal money from people because I wasn't loved so I promise to sound convincing but really just feed you bull**** to get your hopes up again

We take pride in our bull**** products and try to only break the items into 5 billion pieces before we ship them

Sincerely my but
    Chris

Dec 29, 2011

The best part is his name is rodger on complaint board but calls himself Chris in the message

• Te
      Dec 31, 2011

I also have been taken in by this web site nomorerack.com. I like the other person commented have stayed up around the clock and tried to get my hands on one of the so called insanity deals. Each time I get it in my cart, I am blocked from completing the transaction. I believe it is a scam, if not there must be only 1 of the item they list and if that is the case your odds are very poor of actually getting it. A couple of months ago, I did order an article of clothing in my size. I received it, poorly packaged as the other person also stated. The size was labeled correctly but when I tried it on, it is several sizes too small. Sadly I didn't even waste my time trying to return it. The quality was poor and also I did notice that there is no way to see the maker or name brand of the articles they are selling as to comparison shop. I think you are better off shopping somewhere else because I think the insanity deals are just a gimmick to lure people into the site and if you do buy, you certainly don't get what you pay for.

• Do
      Jan 02, 2012
    Nomorerack.com - I would run not walk away from this place
    nomorerack.com

I would run not walk away from this place. I ordered successfully enough several times. I didn't expect quick delivery and didn't receive it but that didn't deter me. Overall I found the merchandiser to be of so-so quality. Really watch what you order if you do because no deal is a good deal if you never use it.

What has me very upset with them is in Oct of 2017 I returned three items in two packages. I paid the return postage and sent them with delivery confirmation through USPS. Today is Dec. 29th, 2017 and I have no credit for the packages although USPS shows them delivered on 10/31/11. TWO packages with no credit given. Now if one was unaccounted for I might even bite, but both... now really. I emailed them about 20 times (over a month's time frame) before even receiving a reply and then was told their warehouse doesn't have it. Now I just sent the delivery confirmation receipts via scan. Their customer service is so bad, no deal is worth it and then to know you are stuck with it, even though you don't want it, better yet pay return shipping charges to boot. STAY AWAY!!!

• Vi
      Jan 03, 2012

Hello Doshiro,

Vincent here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

On behalf of the entire team here, I do apologize for any concerns you have encountered and I promise to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Could you please email me directly at [protected]@nomorerack.com with your order details and I will make sure this is immediately addressed.

Thank you in advance and again, my apologies for any concerns experienced.
    Regards, Vincent