Nomorerack.comNomorerack charges your credit card but doesn't deliver the item

I am very disappointed with nomorerack.com. My husband ordered a massage chair for over $900 with a coupon for my christmas present but the order was cancelled even after my credit card was processed. It was supposed to be a surprise & I was a bit confused when I got contacted by nomorerack rep. I verified the purchase & I was impatiently waiting for my gift for xmas... It never arrived but the credit card was charged!! We left for our vacation & 4 weeks later after I came back, still no delivery!! I contacted their horrible customer services, & nomorrack is telling me that they cancelled the order.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Santa Monica, CA Why???
I have asked over a dozen time to speak to a manager & I was told to go back to the sire & reorder. No excuses or any reasons was given to me why this happened. I even asked them, what if the item is not offered any more??? What about the coupon we previously used to make the purchase?? They just ignore your emails & they can care less about this inconvenience.
Customer service is horrible & is is really giving this company a bad rep. I own a business clothing company & never in a million year I would ever treat my customer this way!!! Take your $ elsewhere... Not worth your it!

Gl
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Di
      Jan 31, 2013
    nomorerack - Accused of receiving my purchase
    nomore track.com
    Nomoretrack.com

I ordered 3 items on december 20, 2012 1 mans bracelet, l ladies bracelet and pet bags, at the end of december i called them at [protected] and asked when my items would be sent and they told me they would check into it and call me back. Never heard from them i called back in january 2012 and again asked about the items i was told it would be sent out soon and gave me an order number 4321889 and they would call me back. Today i called again was told that the items were sent to me and they had the tracking number and my signature. I told them they did not as i had not received them. They told me if i wanted my money back to
    Go to the police and make a complaint the send it to them and then maybe i would get my money back i asked them to provide my tracking number and signature paper and they said no. I know that the money that came out of my bank account was not a huge amount however it was over 65. 00 and i am 73 retired and bought the gifts for my grandchildren. I have no been accuseded of
    Being a thief by this company and given no once but 3 times dreadful and horrible results. The supervisor that spoke with me
    Told me i had nothing i could do but to get a police report. What kind of company is this and i have researched them and they had done this to a lot of people this is a scam and fraud. .

Jan 14, 2015

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.