Nomorerack.com / No delivery

281 Park Avenue S., NYC, NY 10016, New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 212-405-4011

charged my credit card immediately for item 2 pack USB 4 part hub, 2 packages. on 12-26-14. Called 1-12-14 did not receive, was told bank never paid them. Charge was put thru instantly and they were paid. They claim they will credit my card within 3-5 business days. If not, will put a fraud charge into my bank and dispute it. I have purchased other items from them however and no issue. PEOPLE, NEVER USE A DEBIT CARD OR CHECH FOR PURCHASES, YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE TO DISPUTE SALE, ALWAYS USE A CREDIT CARD,

Mo
Jan 12, 2015

Comments

13th of Jan, 2015

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.