Nomorerack.com / Misleading faqs and poor customer service

USA, United States Review updated:

I searched for a long online and finally found a garment which was at nomorerack.com. I ordered it Sunday 4/20. As of today 4/24, there is no shipping information related to my order. Their FAQ page says allow 10 -14 days for shipping. To me that means it should arrive in 14 days +- !! I contacted customer service several times to get a status and they script their reply is please allow 2 - 3 weeks for processing. That isn't stated anywhere on the site. Also, they tell me to allow 7 days for the item to be packaged and shipped, and that is why there is no shipping information on my account order history page.. They also repeat customer service 101 nonsense : If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack customer satisfaction is our main goal. yet they won't do anything. Awful customer service, awful fulfillment of the order. I will not order from them again and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NO ONE ELSE ORDERS FROM THEM EITHER. They will disappoint you. Lastly, they offered free low cost shipping, yet if I had the choice, i would pay extra so I can get it expedited. By the way, they don't escalate either.

An
Apr 24, 2014

Comments

1st of May, 2014

I placed an order back in Dec.of 2013 and order was sent to wrong address, and item was returned, I submitted e-mail on-line .They didnt even have the courtesy to contact me about order, I never received a credit to my account.I never had this problem with other companies. Thank-you.

2nd of May, 2014

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.