Nomorerack / Scam

US Review updated:

This company is a scam box! Please do not be lured by the luxury products they are advertising for the huge discounts! It is a total scam, and good luck in reaching their customer service!
I ordered " 2 Luxury 100% Goose Down pillows" and guess what I got? 2 100% polyester pillows wrapped in luxurious bags that state 100% Goose Down !!! It gets better. Finally when I got an email for correspondence, I was informed that they only issue a refund to buy from their store!!! Really? Would anyone do a mistake twice? Why would I want to trust their products anymore? I will rather go to a 99c store and get my merchandise and place them in fancy packaging. Please pass the word around so that no one uses this website and waste their money and time; even when they are bored, which was the case with me.

Comments

Oct 12, 2011
    Nomorerack - Weeks of waiting
    Louisiana

Ordered a pair of shoes, which didn't even retail for what seller stated, but still a good price.
    Seller charged my Paypal immediately and 4 weeks later, no shoes. I chatted online with the seller's rep. who said she didn't know when order would ship. I asked for refund and she said they can't. I then stated I would contact Paypal to report fraud and rep. asked for a few more days to send order or THEN they'd issue a refund. This site is a scam because 1- Seller can issue refunds if they want
    2-They shipped shoes that same day so they can control shipping
    This was my first and last order with Nomorerack. (The shoes tracking show they'll be delivered today...who knows what I'll get.)

Oct 12, 2011

Hi Saintsindahouse,

We deeply apologize for the negative experience you had with your order. As customer service is our number one priority, we will be more than happy to give compensation for the inconvenience. May we kindly have the order number of your purchase so that we can contact you directly?

Thanks and best regards,
    Nomorerack Customer Care

• Mi
      Jan 05, 2012
    Nomorerack - Used item
    Massachusetts

I have purchased several items from nomorerack and most of them never came to my house. I recently did get a 40 dollar watch and when I opened it I found it to be used. It was actually shipped from their returns department that was on their return address label. The bluetooth watch was missing all the earbuds and seems to have been used. I contacted them via their website and got no response. Too bad I actually really liked their website and am waiting for a handsfree car cellphone device that was another 40 dollars.I am considering not using them any more but that will depend on the actions or lack therof from them. Credit cards have the ability to just take your money back from them if you push it enough. I luckily can afford to just eat the 90 dollars or so I gave them but if this is a precursor of what they are all about I will not use them again. They can also be reported to the Fair Trade Commission as well as many on line ripoff sites as well as the BBB. Ill wait and see what they do. Im not going to return my bluetooth watch as I dont think they will even refund the money. Potential scam website. BEWARE

Jan 11, 2012

Hello Michael,

Vincent here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I can assure you that we will make sure your concerns are addressed and resolved.

With respect to any items ordered, we only use new product and the only thing I can assume here is somehow a return was miss stored and wound up getting shipped out. My sincere apologies for any of the concerns you experienced and I can again assure you that this will be taken care of to your complete satisfaction. If you could forward me your order/contact details to my attention at [protected]@nomorerack.com I will review, resolve this and get back to you on it.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

• Mi
      Jan 21, 2012

please check my order the it's been 20 weeks you bums!!! I want full discount plus a free ipad or else I will contact better business bureau and make sure that your registry is in the cayman islands be mentioned to them.

Jan 23, 2012

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the follow up and I was hoping you had a chance to send in your details so we can properly look into this for you. Please forward them to my attention (below).

• Ms
      Jan 26, 2012
    Nomorerack - Haven't received merchadise
    NoMoreRack

I wish I had seen this website before I listened to a celebrity endorsement. I made a purchase of six (6) articles, three (3) each, which was allowed for these particular items, all earrings. My purchases were approved and the money, $6.00 for each purchase, was deducted from my credit card. This has come to a total of $36.00s. I have written several times and I have been asked to give them one more week. Five of the purchases were made in December and the 21 to 30 days has long passed. I am writing to let everybody know that this is the biggest SCAM out there. Those supposed Insanity Deals are nonexistent. What they do is flash it on the scene and when you try to buy it it says "Stock sold out". The only insanity that I can see is that they want you to get thousands of people to declare as your friend so you can get these "Friend Gift". Don't sign up!!! I am going to contact the BBB to let them know that this is going on.

• Fi
      Mar 01, 2012
    Nomorerack - Redirect to quibids.com
    Quibids HOLDINGS LLC
    Wisconsin

WOW even listed here on your site.i was a new egg consumer that is where i was redirected from thought i was going to as seen on Martha Stewart, and the doctors. NoMoreRack.com BUT was redirected to Quibids.com with out knowing it even went on chat thought it was nomorerack ask about it shouldd have known better, any how here how it go's seen the add with Marthaand the Dr's thought i was given out my info to register for site so if i bought some thing .thy would know i was a legit consumer, but after biding and should have had it, screen freeze and said i was high bidder then returned to biding that had just finished but not in my favor so went on to next same thing dark screen freeze again but could see some tI'mers still going had to pay more to finish OK just slapped my self again.SO end tI'mer keep on and on and on .more so then i am, BUT the rely kicker is i have Mbam the paid for kind the free works better) so ether way got some screen shots and ether i have been ripped of by Mbam also for not keeping me protected or what i paid for from Cambridge was a redirect also but my mbam keep saying it is out dated by 31days how can that be I'm on this thing every day and update everyday and scan more then two tI'mes a day, have sent many emails to Mbam& been told to go to Cambridge thy don't check to see if there program has been hijacked, so we will see i got nothing better to do then to let as many folks know what to try to watch out for, now i am off to [redacted]s to file a complaint, shouldd have went there first..

• Te
      Mar 02, 2012

Dear Valued Customer,
    Thank you for shopping at Nomorerack. Our goal is to always deliver a ``too good to be true`` price, with an amazing consumer experience.
    Building raving fans and brand ambassadors out of all our customers is our mission.
    We do apologize for confusion; however nomorerack.com is strictly a daily deal site and does not involve any bidding. You got redirected to bidding site Quibids, from one of the advertisements on our site. While we do advertise for these companies, they are not affiliated with our site. For any concerns regarding these companies, please contact them directly.
    Thank you. Always here to help.
    Regards,
    Samuel.

• Ti
      Mar 02, 2012

Try Combofix OP. You can download a free trial.

• Je
      Aug 15, 2012
    Nomorerack - Cant get a refund on items returned, items not shipped.. Items shipped in wrong size
    884 CR 459, Troy Texas, 76579
    Troy Texas
    Texas
    Phone: 254.913.4097

Item #1
    Company didn't refund money for items returned even after providing shipping info to them multiple times.
    Item #2
    They shipped a size I didn't order because they were out of my size.
    Item #3
    I ordered three sets of sheets, only one arrived, when I asked about the other two sets I was told if they don't arrive in thiry days to contact them again, because they had to be shipped from a different location. Really!?
    Item #4
    the set of sheets that did arrive had a stain on it and while awaiting the arrival of the other two sets to arrive so I could return them, I was told of a 7 days return policy so they aren't returnable, even though the whole order hadn't even arrived..

I am totally disgusted with this company..

Aug 17, 2012

[protected]@yahoo.com my account was deactivated

Aug 17, 2012

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I was able to pull up your account and look into the concerns on it. I have also done a reset on it and you should be able to log into it now. If you are still having concerns, please email me directly at [protected]@nomorerack.com and I will make sure this is looked into further.

Thank you and again, my apologies.

Customer Experience
    Nomorerack.com Inc,

Aug 27, 2012

Hello Jerry,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your orders and returns.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your account details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Vincent D.
    Customer Experience
    [protected]@nomorerack.com

• Ph
      Sep 05, 2012

Ordered 2 hoodies; told they were shipped and received a tracking number; after 8 days fedex had no record of receipt of paskage; then Customer Service said fedex not updated and sent me a faked ytacking slip from fedex; emailed CS again said it wasn't sent but would be soon; contacted a supervisor who said it was sent; three days later said it was not sent. Have e-mail log of lies, falsified documents, real scam...thank god, I paid thru PayPal

• Bk
      Oct 10, 2012
    Nomorerack - Refund dispute
    Nomorerack.com
    Brooklyn
    New York

Finally I received Sungale eReader at nomorerack™ It took 2 weeks to deliver from NJ warehouse to Brooklyn NY. I was very disappointed with eReader. Wifi signal faded all the time. It was very suspicious that the returning label included in the package had different address in CA compare with the one in CA also mentioned on website. I had to call CS Rep to get RA number to ship eReader back. Customer service Rep re ensured me that I will receive money back to my Banking account as soon as the package come to warehouse in CA and asked not to use returning label in the package. It was not cheap, but wise to sent package via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation otherwise it will be impossible to know where the parcel is. I checked out USPS online delivery confirmation and called to get refund status. OMG! Outsourcing customer service was very annoying! Rep told me "due to refund policy "nomorerack™ cannot provide refunds on voucher deals that are marked as "not eligible for refund". What is voucher deal? How anybody will know, what kind of deal is it? I tried to negotiate saying "I read your Policy, however it was no mark "not eligible for refund" on the item I purchased and I previously asked about refund over the phone and received an answer - "don't worry - yes, you will have refund." It was like talking to the wall. I send written request to Nomorerack. The respond was quick: " We can only issue store credits on your account." I wasted so much time for this and spent $77 plus additional $11 for shipping and confirmation. Company is acting as a middleman between Vendors and Customers and has no valid Policy with clear Refund statement. This is rip off business. Buy something you will not like and then pay S&H from your pocket to sent it to another warehouse. How smart is it? Like they say "You fooled me once - shame on you, you fooled me twice - shame on me. I don't want to have store credit simply because I am not intend to donate for garbage. I am frustrated to say the least. Is there anything to stop this fraud? Hope people will read this complaint and stop reacting to advertisement - too good to be true deals.

• Bk
      Oct 10, 2012

It took 2 weeks to deliver from NJ warehouse to Brooklyn NY. Finally I received Sungale eReader at nomorerack™ I was very disappointed with eReader. Wifi signal faded all the time. It was very suspicious that the returning label included in the package had different address in CA compare with the one mentioned on website. I had to call CS Rep to get RA number to ship eReader back. Customer service Rep re ensured me that I will receive money back to my Banking account as soon as the package come to warehouse in CA and asked not to use returning label in the package. It was not cheap, but wise to sent package via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation otherwise it will be impossible to know where the parcel is. I checked out USPS online delivery confirmation and called to get refund status. OMG! Outsourcing customer service was very annoying! Rep told me "due to refund policy "nomorerack™ cannot provide refunds on voucher deals that are marked as "not eligible for refund". What is voucher deal anyway? How anybody know, what kind of deal is it? I tried to negotiate - it was no mark "not eligible for refund" on the item and I previously received an answer - "don't worry - yes, you will have refund." I send written request to Nomorerack. The respond was quick: " We can only issue store credits on your account."
    It was like talking to the wall. I wasted so much time for this and spent $77 plus additional $11 for shipping and confirmation. Company is acting as a middleman between Vendors and Customers and has no valid Policy with clear Refund statement. This is rip off business. Buy something you will not like and then pay S&H from your pocket to sent it to another warehouse where other people will repeat the same mistake and you will stay with store credit and sooner or later buy something you don't need just not to loose your money. How smart is it? Like they say "You fooled me once - shame on you, you fooled me twice - shame on me. I don't want to have store credit simply because I am not intend to donate for garbage. But i have no other choice. I am frustrated to say the least. Is there anything to stop this fraud? Hope people will read this complaint and stop reacting to advertisement - too good to be true deals.

Nov 06, 2012

Hi bklnNY,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the refund of returned items to be processed, we are sorry to hear that as of the moment, you still have not received your refund for the item that you returned. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately settled for you. If you can please email the details of your account to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

• Gb
      Dec 01, 2012
    Nomorerack - 4 nights/5 days orlando voucher
    New York

I purchased a 4 night/5 day hotel stay in Orlando from Nomorerack last May 2017. I went to use the voucher for a trip this year and was told by the travel company that Nomorerack did not honor their contract with them on these vouchers therefore they are not valid. I called Nomorerack and finally got through to someone in customer service and was told they can't help me with "vouchers" that I need to contac the company through their email and someone would get back to me. I have yet to hear from anyone at this company. I am out $99, no one is returning my complaint. I have filed a formal complaint with BBB of New York. Stay far far far away from this company and this site!

• De
      Dec 05, 2012
    Nomorerack - Cannot receive credit for return
    2251 Current Street
    Liberty
    Missouri

Ordered from this site a pair of pajama jeans - followed guidelines for size and when I received them they did not fit - I also had to pay a .75 international transaction charge that I was not told about - E-mailed their customer service to return them which I did at my expense and have NEVER received the credit. I have contacted them several more times and when I try to sign on thru the customer service web page it will not accept my sign on - but when I sign on like I am trying to buy something MIRACLE it will let me - This company is a total rip-off and I am very very upset that I just didn't take the product to the second hand store and be done with it - I surely would have been money ahead. Read the reviews, there is not even one good one - Don't buy anything from this place !!!

• Db
      Dec 05, 2012
    Nomorerack - Refusal to cancel order
    Texas

I requested two orders be cancelled in accordance with this company's posted policy which is as follows:

During each days deals, you have until 9 AM EST the following day to cancel purchase of any items that you have ordered. For refunds after this point, please follow the "Return Procedures" that we've set out above for guidance, as your items will already be in process thanks to nomorerack's™ quick shipping policy.

I submitted a cancellation request via the company's internal customer service email on Sunday, December 2 and again on the morning of December 3, well before their 9am deadline.
    Following was the company's response:

Unfortunately, since the order details had already been forwarded to our suppliers we are now unable to cancel this order.

This is completely fraudulant since their website clearly states that if orders are cancelled prior to 9am (which mine were), they will comply.
    Now I'm out this money with no way to get it back as following is what they state in their email:

As always though, within 30 days of receipt of the item, you have the option of returning the item back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping). Upon receiving the item, a refund will be issued as store credits to be used on any future Nomorerack purchase.

The company emailed me after I posted this complaint on another site, and told me they would cancel the order. Today I received notification that one of the orders has been shipped! I sent yet another email telling them I will pursue a fraud case against their company if they don't refund all of my money.

• Na
    Nomorerack - Boots
    NOMORERACK
    Islip
    New York

I order a pair of Australian Faux Fur Boots that were supposed to be like Uggs. Not only did it take forever to get here, I ordered on 11/23, and they gave me a tracking number and said it was shipped on 11/28. When I emailed them they said it wouldn't be shipped until thee 10the of December. Then when I called, thee woman said thee 8the of Dec. So I told her to cancel my order, and she told I would have to receive thee item first, then send it back. No help what so ever!!! I finally received thee order yesterday, and thee boots are nothing like thee ones I ordered, and thee quality is horrible. I could have just went to payless and got better quality for less. Please beware of this company. The pictures show thee boots that I ordered from their website. The one of course withe thee three different colors are what they advertised, and thee ones I received. Horrible and that was thee first and last time I buy anything from that company.

• Va
      Dec 12, 2012

I ordered the same boots, but have never received them. They can keep their ugly cheap boots, and if they do show up, I will refuse them. I have filed a claim with paypal, and hopefully will get my money back.

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the negative experience you had with our site. We are sorry to hear about that you are not satisfied with the item you have received. Rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing. If you can please email the details of your account and of your concern to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

• Me
      Dec 14, 2012
    Nomorerack - All lies

I recently bought a tablet from them. It looked great when it came. Shipping was reasonable time wise. I charged over night as stated. It lasted a whole 3 minutes. It then would not attempt to work even on charger. OK. Bad product. And then the fun began. I was informed through inquiry that my item was not in stock any more and they would have to refund. Ironically that day, my item was a door buster! Not in stock? We have been running around for days. Lets see if I really get refunded after I just shipped it back. My item received did not even match the description I ordered to begin with. Merry Christmas!

• Pe
      Dec 18, 2012
    Nomorerack - Sold my email address
    New York

Ordered 2 sets of sheets - within 4 hours of my order, my previously hardly-used and completely spam-free email address had 57 pieces of spam. 24 hours later, it was up to 355. Called to cancel and the number rings then goes immediately to a pre-recorded busy signal. Emails told me it was "too late" to cancel the order, I would have to return the item (at my expense) and they would only refund me "store credit". I filed a complaint with the NY Better Business Bureau AND the NY Consumer Protection Dept. Found their corporate office phone number online (it's [protected], by the way) and called, finally got someone on the line. They finally refunded my actual MONEY to my account after I insisted. The joke? Two weeks later, the sheets arrived! I emailed them, told them to send me a shipping label and I would send them back but I would not pay for it - they told me to keep them! The worst website ever!

• Cc
      Dec 20, 2012
    Nomorerack - Horrible customer service/no recourse
    nomorerack.com

This is a horrible company that offers zero customer service. I ordered a number of items on-line and they all came fine, but one of the items did not meet my expectations and I simply want to return it fir a credit on my credit card. Simple, right? And what one expects when the shop on line. But no...the only phone number goes to the worst outsourced company I have ever had the displeasure to speak with. I have been calling [protected] for 4 days now and I have been either unable to hold long enough to get anyone on the phone and when I have I have only been able to speak to the lowest class, uneducated, rude and unprofessional "representatives" I have ever encountered. After asking 5 of these idiots for a supervisor, mgr, or anyone in charge, I have only been told there isnt any. I have written twice to the "24/7 Customer Service email address" and have not been replied to. All of a sudden today as I struggled with yet another idiot, :"Sherry" to simply get directions to return the item, suddenly as all she could do was stumble and be confused, I was connected to "Thomas, The Lead" ( wooohooo). Another rude jerk who thinks he actually wields power but doesn't...guess what? I can only get a "store" credit! Not a credit on my credit card. Now I must dispute this with my credit card company, as the there is no way I will ever do business with these crooks again. NOMORERACK IS THE WORST!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE "DEALS" MAY LOOK...THEY ARE BAD NEWS!

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Please be informed that should you prefer to receive a credit card refund instead of a store credit for a returned item, it is always possible. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Hi,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our website. Please bear in mind that we are more than willing to have this matter looked into, the soonest possible time. However, we would like to remind you that it is not our practice to share your information/email address. If you can please email the details of your account to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

• Cc
      Dec 21, 2012

I have written to the address you post above...TWICE! And I have received no reply! I also wrote to the other bogus customer service email you list. Yet, you respond here on the Complaints Board making it appear like you care or will take action. Stop trying to do damage control here for the public and actually answer your emails! Better yet, get a real customer service department so people don't have to look up all your corporate officers online to see who they can possibly try and reach while learning about the hundreds of complaints about your lousy company! You write this above:"Please be informed that should you prefer to receive a credit card refund instead of a store credit for a returned item, it is always possible." Ok...how does one do that when all the nasty ghetto people at your cheap outsourced customer service company, "Homer Fullfullment Center" tell me all I can get us a Paypal credit (I don't have or used PayPal for this transaction) or all I can get is a ":store" credit. As if I'd EVER use Nomorerack again! I see the top officers of your company all have the same foreign last name...another really bad sign...
    Whoever you hire to respond here with lies...put them on the phone to actually help people. At least look and and answer the emails that come to the address you list above. Liars!

• Ew
      Dec 24, 2012

I'm dealing with these ###s also on items that have been ordered, some not received at all and can't get any answers and two pair of boots that are so ridiculously cheap that Payless Shoes wouldn't sell them. I have managed through searching been able to locate the corporate phone numbers for the New York and Canada offices. New York is [protected], and Canada is [protected]. I just started punching buttons under search by last name and hit * to try again every time I got a voicemail, until I got someone on the phone. Very little resolve, but at least 2 of the 5 items I was waiting for finally arrived. Hope this helps. I am also going to contact a class action attorney friend of mine next week to see what we can do about this company

• Ss
      Dec 28, 2012
    Nomorerack - No response after account deactivated for no reason
    New Jersey

My account my deactivated suddenly after me using this website regularly for almost 6 months now. This happened a couple weeks before christmas when i was hoping to take advantage of some of their deals for christmas. On checkout, the website said that account has been de-activated due to suspected fraud. I tried contacting the email address they provided [protected]@nomorerack.com and [protected]@nomorerack.com to resolve this issue over a period of a month and didnt receive a single response from them . Their customer care number and email service only tells me to contact the above mentioned addresses and refuses to help in any other way. This is utterly humiliating personally and is definitely not acceptable by a regular customer even if it could a mistake on their part. They don;t even have a number to contact on . definitly seems like a scam.

• Ne
    Nomorerack - Ugg style boots

I ordered the ugg style boots - reg 139.00 on sale for 22.00
    they took forever to be delivered - i got them - what a rip-off - there is no way these boots are worth 129.00 you can get them for 9.99 at walmart - they are more like slippers than winter boots - very disappointed - I have contacted customer service to see if i can get a refund so i can use my money to buy a real pair of boots - which i need living in northeast ohio. not the "slippers" i got from nomorerack terrible quality!!! DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Ne
      Dec 29, 2012

got the same boots they are terrible - false advertising - nothing like what was described!!!

• Ro
      Dec 29, 2012

Happened to me too. Except they never sent my products and took my money.

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Again, we sincerely apologize and rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

Hi,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience we had caused you. We would like to let you know that we are more than willing to have this matter looked into for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to [protected]@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Again, we sincerely apologize and rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

• Va
      Jan 01, 2013

Wish I had done some research before ordering from these idiots.

• Ka
      Jan 03, 2013
    Nomorerack - It's a fraud
    No More Rack
    nomorerack.com

On 11/15/2017 I ordered a pair of sweater boots for $21. They immediately took the fee from my bank account, which I thought was odd, since most companies don't charge you until they ship the item. I waited three weeks, since they claim they ship within 10-14 days. No product so I called. I was told that their distribution center was on strike and shipping was delayed. So I waited. My order was still processing. On 12/12, I called again, was told that my item had shipped and that it most likely "got lost" in transit and they would give me a store credit of $5 for my trouble. I asked for a full refund and they agreed. A week later, no refund. I called yesterday and told them if I didn't have the refund by this morning, I was calling the BBB and my lawyer. I also informed them that they shouldn't have taken my money before they were ready to ship the item. I woke up today with my refund returned. I will never order anything from there again. They aren't truthful and their customer service is lacking.

Jan 04, 2013

Hi katgib13,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.