Nomorerack / Returns refused

United States Review updated:

I purchased a couch throw. When I got it I should have just sent it back. I figured I would give it a chance. It was stiff and kept sliding off the couch. I washed it and it laid down but continued to slide off the couch. I contacted Nomorerack and they said they could not issue a return since I had used it and sent me a list of items that made it nonreturnable. There customer service sucks and I will never order anything else from them. I hope people willl think twice because if it doesn't work, you don't like it or any other reason, you are STUCK with it. They are rip offs.

Gi
Apr 24, 2014

Comments

25th of Apr, 2014

Calling them rip offs is a bit extreme isn't it? There are a lot of stores that have lists of non returnable items, this couldn't have been the first time you've encountered the concept but if it is i'm guessing they don't refund the item because of bed bugs. Im not saying you have bed bugs but the store can't determine that so its easier to just put it on their non refundable list.

25th of Apr, 2014

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.