NoLimitMotorsport.com / They will ever see any of my business

I recently purchased a Borla exhaust system from nolimitmotorsport.com; or should I say I tried to? I ordered and paid for this on April 23, 2007 for a price of $347.00 + free shipping. Today May 1st it still hadn't arrived. I checked my e-mail nothing other than the order confirmation. I called the customer service number which was a complete joke. Rude and arrogant don't even begin to describe the gentleman (I use the term loosely) that I spoke with. They have been holding my money for over a week now and refuse to send the product unless I pay them another $25.00. This not only was never communicated to me until I called them but, it also makes them midpriced rather than cheap. They never e-mailed me to say I'm sorry we can't do this; or even picked up the phone to call and let me know. They thought the best possible customer service that they could deliver was to simply hold on to my hard earned money while I waited for a product that they never had any intention of shipping. I was told it was a pricing error on their website, however today their website will still let you order it for the lower price. When do they plan to fix it? I know my bank account earns interest and I'm sure that theirs does to. I guess they felt my money was better off in their hands making them more money than my own. Can't help but wonder how long they would have held it reason if I hadn't called. Needless to say I demanded a refund rather than to pay them more money and took my business elsewhere and was able to get the price of $347.00. The internet is a huge place where taking you are business elsewhere isn't had to do. I know that after this experience there is no way NoLimitMotorsport.com will ever see any of my business.

A  7th of Oct, 2013 by
They are scam artists who don't know what the hell they are doing. They charged me 199.99 to do absolute nothing. They made me.bring my car in for a turbo install held it for2 weeks and then lied and said oh we can't do it now and charged me for it sitting in their shop. I had to do a chargeback that they are still fighting. Stay far fat away from this group of scam artists. They don't charge tax in the state they operate so I don't see them lasting long before they get audited. STAY FAR AWAY!