Nokiaunituksignhotmail.com / Winner

1 Long Gap Spooners Hill, St. MichaelMy Country is Barbados, United States Review updated:

I've received a text message stating that my telephone number have won me Winnera prize of 165 000 pounds in an ongoing Nokia promotion. There is a telephone no as well as an e-mail address. The e-mail address is nokiaunituk@hotmail.com and the tel no is +[protected].

Please verify if this is a scam or hoax.

Ol
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• At
      1st of Sep, 2009

Its a scam, no real offer would go through a hotmail account!

• Do
      26th of Aug, 2009

I am Dolor Bregu, i"ve received a text message in my phone or number, +22996354144.i win 165, 0000 pounds in ongoing nokia.my number is +355692940611, or my email; is ; dolorbregu@yahoo.com. please call me. THANK YOU.

• Fl

THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING BUT HOW CAN I GET THESE MONEY
    AND IS THIS A JOKE OR NO?
    MY NUMBER IS 00355 69 29 42 079
    flori_vlore@live.it

• Sh
      4th of Aug, 2009

my name is shawn benn and i have recieved this message and the number is +22996619621 i want to know whats going on .

• Ge
      24th of Aug, 2009

o ju qifsha ropt se nuk lat njeri pa mashtrru mer ju qifsha grak ku i keni...

26th of Aug, 2009

hi. i emiklor sadikllari and i am from albania. i have received the text message too. my e-mail adress is emicl2@hotmail.com
    i want to know how to take the money.
    thankyou

• Ta
      7th of Nov, 2009

Hi my name is Tatiana. I receved the same messagge text, can anybody tell me how can I get my money please. My cell number is +393290813765. Thanks.

• Ib
      3rd of Feb, 2010

i have received same massege please tell me is true or not my dress is aburakan261@hotmail.com

• Ib
      3rd of Feb, 2010

i have same message from n 0022996354144 is this true or not my dress is aburakan 49@hot mail.com

24th of Aug, 2009

HI MY NAME IS ANDIS.KUKA.I HAVE RECIVED DHE SAME MESSAGE.HOW CAN I DO FOR LEND THIS MONEY.I AM FROM ALBANIA AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADRESS.ANDI_LL@LIVE.COM

• Ge
      24th of Aug, 2009

Hi I am Gëzim Xhelo and I am from Albania. I just received the same message, pleas can you tell me what does it mean? My email adress is donaldxhelo@yahoo.com . please contact with me. +355694254641.

• Er
      26th of Aug, 2009

Hi I am erald and I am from Albania. I just received the same message, pleas can you tell me what does it mean? My email adress is klajdico@yahoo.com . please contact with me. +355694254641.

• Ag
      3rd of Aug, 2009

i also received this same message too, but the No. is 44704573247...

so, it seems that it's a hoax!!

• Il
      24th of Aug, 2009

hi, my name is ILNES.i have recived dhe same message.how can i do for lend this money.i am from albanian and i will give you my adress-ultimoilnes@yahoo.com, please contact with me.

• Il
      24th of Aug, 2009

hi i am Ilo Kotelli and I've received a text message stating me that my telephone number have won me Winnera price 165 000 pounds in an Ongoing Nokia Promo. My e-mail adress is ildakotelli@yahoo.it if this is true i will wait to comunicate with you.thanky for everything

• Gl
      25th of Aug, 2009

I've got a message annoucing me that my cellphone number has won 165. 000 paunds in the ongoing Nokia UK Promo. Wuold you mind telling me how can I get this sum of money. My e-mail add is gloricadri@hotmail.com

4th of Nov, 2009

Hi my name is Ermal still I receved the same messagge text, can anybody tell me how can I get my Money please. My e-mail adress is ermal92@hotmail.it and my cell.number is 00393890544385.

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2010

hi my name is Michael my mobile number is: 0096599209266, my email address is : Michael_z777@yahoo.com and I had also received a text message from 4 days ago which confirm me that i have won a sum of money, and ask me to call your london office @: 00447031882656. please I want to know if it a truth or joke or what?...

• Ru
      17th of Nov, 2010

i have recieved a text msg in my mobile have won me winner prize of rupees 1 lakh .the telephone no. is 94154638 and email address is ruchika shukla26 @ gmail.com

• Fa
      10th of Jan, 2011

hi i m fazal from india surat i hav recieved a message of the award but i dont recieved yet wat should i do my e mail id is fazal.vasaiwala@yahoo.com and my no.is +919726008838 so when i am goin to recive it waiting for your call please contact as early as possible