Nokiauk / receive message from nokiauk promo as a winner

1 Nigeria Review updated:

Nokia send a congratulatory message that i just won sum of 315, ooo pounds.and this is the address
2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.and this is the name of the sender and the no. Dr. Anthony Floyd
Tel : +[protected]
Tel : +[protected]
Email:nokia.[protected]@live.com
I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no.[protected] or my email [protected]@yahoo.com.

Nokiauk

More Nokiauk Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      29th of Jan, 2010
    nokiauk - bogus mail
    nokiauk
    Zambia

I received an sms on 28.01.2010 telling me that my number had won me 385, 000pounds in the nokiauk promotion and that i should call+447035944499 and email [protected]@live.com for claims. i've never entered any nokia competition. may i be clarified on this.

21st of May, 2011

I am Emmanuel Olumide Samuel
    and i was given a payment No
    it was sent through this line
    Tel : +49-151-154-7120
    I was told to contact: +44-704-578-0107
    Tel : +44-704-578-0107
    and i was told to email them
    Email:nokia.[protected]@live.com
    I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no. +2348068724138 or my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Im
      26th of Feb, 2012

I will want to see all details

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2012

hi my name is manal from uae
    i received message from my Mobil phone said " your mobile no has won 315.000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBIL PROMO for claim e-mail [protected]@live.com or call +447045796377"
    In fact, I continued with them by e-mail and replied to letters sent and asked me to send me some information (identity and location of housing ... etc.) and then have to send support to ensure
    And I do not really know if this is true or not
    Please Assistant