Nokiastakesignlive.com / NOKIA MOBILE REWARD

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
4.9
I RECIEVED A SMS MESSAGE YESTERDAY TELLING ME THAT MY NUMBER HAS WON 172, 000.00 GBP FROM jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae, and asking me to send email on how to claim my prize at nokiastake@live.com and to call +[protected], and one Mr. Kadiri answered my call and told me to fill up the iformation needed to claim my prize. Is this for real?
Th

Comments

Ku
  16th of Oct, 2008
I RECIEVED A SMS MESSAGE YESTERDAY TELLING ME THAT MY NUMBER HAS WON 172, 000.00 GBP FROM jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae, and asking me to send email on how to claim my prize at nokiastake@live.com and to call +2347030494443, is this real pls inform.
Ro
  16th of Oct, 2008
I also received this kind of email stating the simillar msg.. how true is this..??
Ro
  16th of Oct, 2008
I also received the same kind of message from the same person. Very similar to those written above? how true is this or it is such a joke?!
Ob
  17th of Oct, 2008
I also received this kind of email stating the simillar msg.. is this true and what we shall do ..plz confirm
  17th of Oct, 2008
I got the same message. Please clarify the authenticity of such mails.
M
yes i hve this sms too
An
I am risived sms u won 147, 000 gbp it is real or no give me informasion
Ay
  17th of Oct, 2008
I RECIEVED A SMS MESSEGE YESTERDAY TELLING ME THAT MY NUMBER HAS WON 172000 GBP FROM jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae and asking me to send email on how to claim my prize at nokiadept@live.com and to call +2348069485963 is this true? pls advice steps to procced through.
An
  17th of Oct, 2008
I got the same message. Please clarify the authenticity of such mails
Mo
  18th of Oct, 2008
hi iam mohamed from dubai i get sms msg from jmcg6ouk@emirates.net.ae you sand me my won172.000.00 pounds this raet or rong
Ha
kindly clarify the authenticity of this mail
"congratulation: your mobile number has won for you the sum of 147, 000 pounds on year nokia mobile prom. for claims you are to send us email to nokia42@live.com and call: +447045767285"
kindly clarify the authenticity of this mail
Su
hai,

kindly clarify the authenticity,

congiralation your mobile has won the sum of 147000 gbp on yer nokiya phane for claim email to jmc60uk@emirates.net.ae . kindly clarifi this mail
thanku( my no: 971507977925.
Ed
  18th of Oct, 2008
Same message(s) which I had received 10 minutes ago. Just curious why would these scams send these messages - they think we are stupid or what?
Na
  19th of Oct, 2008
i received a massage 18-10-2008 in 9.50 am congrats your mobile number has won for you the sum of 172000 gbp on this yeare nokiaaux mobile promo
Fa
  19th of Oct, 2008
I RECIEVED A SMS MESSAGE YESTERDAY TELLING ME THAT MY NUMBER HAS WON 147, 000 POUNDS FROM jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae, and asking me to send email on how to claim my prize at nokiaprolink@live.com... How true is this sms????
  19th of Oct, 2008
i was recived a sms frm jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae plz confirm the correct information
Ji
  19th of Oct, 2008
i was recived a sms frm jmcg 60uk@emirates.net.ae yester day plz tell correct information
Za
  19th of Oct, 2008
I received sms message that your mobile has won for you the sum of 147000/- pounds on this year nokia mobile promt. Please clarify is it true or not other wise how to claim for the same my no (00971506161335 )
Mo
  19th of Oct, 2008
I was received a message from (jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae)
Congratulation Your mobile number has won 172000GBP on the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE REWARD.For Claims you are to send us email to ngnokia@live.com (My mobile number is 971508977204
Please confirm me is it true or jok.