Nokialivepromosignyahoo.com / lottery win

1 Nigeria Review updated:

Around one months befor i have receive amessage from my mobile that is my mobile no.won 147000GBP, for claims call or email nokialivepromo@yahoo.com.i contact email and fill some veryfication forms.also paid470GBPfor courier fee.then they again asked me 3525Dollers for non resident tax then give me the winning checqu
Please to help me and said this promo is real or cheating

Na

Comments

Do
  10th of Oct, 2008

Today I received a message saying that I won500, 000USD in the on going NOKIA LIVE PROMO and that I have to send an email with my name to: nokialive.uk(at)live.com can this be true?
Thanks Malta.

Sr
  21st of Sep, 2009

Last weekI received a message saying that I won a 5000, 000USD in the on going NOKIA PROMO and I have to sent an email with my name to:nokia.livepromo@y.mail.com can this message was sent to me is true ?

Jo
  5th of Oct, 2009

i have reiceve a message on my phone saying that i won i send my money for what they asked for and i never recieve any money i spoke to mr mark cole i was left homeless my kids have nothing to eat everytime i call mr cole he said that i will get the money and i never got a pennie my name is jossette m st.hilaire and all i want is my money back my winning is 0017844302713 all i am asking is contact me by 17845318741 or buddy.buy@hotmail.com please.

Jo
  5th of Oct, 2009

i got a text message saying that i won 250.000gbp i want to know if it is true i cotact the website i sent the amount of 1360.00gbp and i never got anything igot a call from mr mark cole where i was told to wait i will get my cheque and i never got anything all i am asking is to please help me if i win or not.