Nokia United / received a sms saying that I have won a price

adham shouman
2 weeks ago I received a sms on my cell phon saying that I won a huge funds, my nokia phone won the price of the 40th anniversary of nokiaunited UK. Then after I made contacts by mail I knew that the money will be transfered to Western Union in Lagos Nigeria, first they asked for 220 USD to start transfering the money and once we sent the money they asked for 1500 USD for 2 certificates from th NDLEA. In reality I want to know if this is true? Is there really someone called Mr. Charls Green in nokiaunited? His e-mail is nokiaunited@live.com, he sent a winning certificate to me because I asked for documents before sending the money. Though something strange happened when I asked today for a winning certificate to be sent to me to the British Cuncil in Lebanon he said if anyone could know about the funds I could risk it but I couldn't understand how could such a company like nokia make contacts this way not even asking to go to nokia Lebanon. Please I need an answer for that as soon as possible. This is my mail adham-shouman@live.com, please send me an answer on that mail as soon as you can.
Thanks a lot for cooperating.

N  30th of Mar, 2011 by
buletooth of my phone is not working. What is solution?
N  16th of Jul, 2011 by