Nokia UK Promo / winnig prize

1 Qatar Review updated:

i have recived a mobile message telling me that congratulation, your mobile noumber has won 500000 gbp on the ongoing new year nokia uk promo.for claims e-mail nokiauk.inc@live.ca&call
[protected] .
please confirm if this true or flase 'my Email - ohabash2003@yahoo.com, osecc@gawab.com

Os

Comments

• Te
      27th of Jan, 2009

It is a scam. Do not fall for it. It sounds like it is part of the Nigerian scam bunch. Once they get your email address, phone number etc. you will notifications for winning the lottery, pleas for money, ads for working online, money handling, job offers, etc. They even go so far as to imitate the appearance of certain banks and will send emails telling you to update your account information. These types of scams have been going for years and are increasing, because some foolish people fall for it. It has cost some literally tens of thousands of dollars. Some have purchased plane tickets and went to the destinations expecting to get their prize reward once they got there. Once there they find out the place does not exist, or if it does it has nothing to do with getting some big prize. These types of things are getting huge. BEST advice - is change your email address once they get ahold of it and if they have your telephone number, you might want to consider getting a new number too.

I create dummy email accounts for ordering online even from reputable sources because the email address is sold and then the FLOOD comes with emails for everything and the need to "unsubscribe" when you never subscribed in the first place.

• Ud
      14th of Apr, 2009

its a fake thing dat u get a price n all money n such stuff d thing is dat dont get into it

28th of Aug, 2009

i have recieved a message telling me that congratulation, your cell phone has won you 365000 pounds inthe ongoing nokia/ukpromo for claims
    call 447031826670 or
    email : nokiauk@gmail .com
    sender
    md-nokiapro
    please confirm if this true or false "my email address is nishadbabulatheef@gmail.com

• Al
      9th of Sep, 2009

i have recieved a message telling me that congratulation, your cell phone has won you 1, 000 0000 pounds inthe ongoing nokia/ukpromo for claims
    call 447014232171
    email:nokia009@live.co.uk
    sender
    Dr.Goege
    please confirm if this true or false "my email address is murder_doll1991@yahoo.com

• Iz
      13th of Sep, 2009

i have recieved a massage telling me that congratulation about 2009 nokia mega millions draw. to claim your prize please contact dr.geoge
    email: nokia009@live.co.uk
    call :+447014232171.
    please confirm if this true or false my email addres wan_ondes@yahoo.com

• De
      27th of Oct, 2009

i have recieved a massage telling me that congratulation about 2009(NOKIA AWARD) 500, 00 pounds. from UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMO Ref No:55/WT66
    email: nokiauk.inc@live.co.uk
    call :+447045747203
    please confirm if this true or false my email addres derek.lee@facadetreatment.com.my

18th of Nov, 2009

i recieved sms from +22996848299 telling mr that " congratulations, you`r mopile number has won 415000, 00 on the on going nokia uk promo, for claim send email : nokia-inc@live.ca & call +447035924664, please confirm this true or fake, my e-mail is an_love2003@hotmail.com

20th of Nov, 2009

i have recieved a massage telling me that congratulation about i have been aworded (NOKIA AWARD) 500, 000, 00 pounds. from UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMO Ref No:55WT/66
    email: nokiauk.inc@live.co.uk
    tell me what is this mean i win or not . and how to contact my e-mail: eng_mohammed_shu@live.com

1st of Jan, 2010

I'm to come, i have receive 500, 000 .00 from 9955555nuk, i don't understand what is it? Which i phone has won, 500, ooo.oo. please send me answer. it's my email:nodir-00@mail.ru thank you.

9th of Jan, 2010

i have recieved sms telling me (congrats!!your call phone number has won you ???500.000 in the on going nokia uk promo.for claims call:00447924004249 or email: claims @nokiaukpromo.com ) . please confirm if this true or false my email: hamood_1500@hotmail.com.

• Sh
      18th of Jan, 2010

i receive a message saying dat i won 172ooo in pounds in the nokia atm promo.please confirm if true shinelle.lewis@yahoo.com thanx you

2nd of Feb, 2010

i receive a message that told me i won 165000 pound.pls confirm this truth message.masood_talebi2001@yahoo.com

5th of Feb, 2010

i receive a massage that told me i won 165000 pounds please confirm this truth massage my email is nouredin_mahmoud@yahoo.com

• Na
      9th of Feb, 2010

i have received a massage telling me that congratulation! your number won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK promo
    please confirm if this true or false message my email : najeebarif786@gmail.com

Najeeb Arif

• Ar
      9th of Feb, 2010

i have been sent a message that says i have won $500.000 pounds who can contact for further informations. please answer me as soon as possible.

• Is
      11th of Feb, 2010

i have recieved a massage telling me that congratulation! your number won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK promo
    please conffirm if this true or false message my email : many5550@yahoo.com

• Ah
      11th of Feb, 2010

i have received sms telling me (congratulations your mobile numbre has won E 500000 pounds ongoing NOKIA UK promo Please CONFIRM if this true or false message my numbre 0020101267485 or my email bluebird_2763161@yahoo.com

• Ra
      12th of Feb, 2010

i have recieved a message telling me that congratulation, your cell phone has won you 1, 65 000 pounds inthe ongoing nokia/ukpromo for claims

my mail rauf_090@mail.ru

• Fa
      13th of Feb, 2010

I have recieved a massage telling me that congratulation you'r mobile number has won 415000, 00GBP. on the on goingNOKIA UK promo for claim send email NOKIA-
    inc@live.ca & call +44773380701 . Please confirm this true or fake my email is
    dooper2008-10@hotmail.com . FAYEZ MUSTAFA SALAH .

13th of Feb, 2010