Nokia Uk Lottery / scam lottery winnings!

Maldives Review updated:
4.75
I have received a SMS from Nokia UK ongoing promotion, that say i have won a in nokia UK ongoing promotion an amount of GBP 172000. Also asked to claim by Nokia UK. Beware people! This is fraud!

Comments

Eq
  29th of Jan, 2008
This is a scam - i recvd one this morning telling me I had won 300,000. Is Nokia aware of this? What are they doing to protect their customers. I do own a Nokia phone, infact all my mobiles ince 1997 have been Nokias - It would be helpful if their coms people dispel this to stop their loyal customers going elsewhere as you might think it was genuinely from them only to then be scammed.
  5th of Feb, 2008
I would like to inform you that yesterday I have also got a message on my mobile phone congratulating me for winning Nokia Mobile Promo, mobile no. from where it is received is 0023248075087581 and they have asked me to mail on nokianig20081@yahoo.com.
I know this is fraud, do you have any machanism to control this.
  17th of Feb, 2008
I recieved a sms that i have won 990000 pound from nokia promotion ongoing calls this is my number +93700286980
is it right
  17th of Feb, 2008
Please give me answer.
Ma
  22nd of Feb, 2008
Well.. I got the same messege 15 minutes ago that says I won172000 GBP and I actuually called the number they provided.. but alot of signs show that this is fraud.. so I hope that Nokia people will do something about it.
An
  29th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
also i have recieved a sms that i have won 182,000 GBP AND THEY SYAS TO CALL ON +447035900591, JSUT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS TRUE OR SOME KIND OF FRAUD.
Ma
  8th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i had just received an email telling me that i have won 300000 pounds from nokia lottery first i thaught it is a true because of nokia name which i trust very much but i searched in the web for that lottery you know what i think it is a fraud
Un
  3rd of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i received a message from nokia promo that i have won 93000 pounds along with e mail ID & phone no: for confirmation.ts it true?pls replay.
Mi
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i received an sms message last night stating that i have won 500, 000 usd in the on going NOKIA UK PROMO and i have to email my cell number to Nokia london office at nokiaukmobile@live.com, +447031863487...the number who sent me this message is +2347087253098, please do something to protect Nokia's reputation.
Bh
I just received this SMS:

-----------------------

Congratulation!!!
You've won 265, 000.00pounds on the ongoing Uk/Nokia Promo. Contact us on +447031978997 email: nokia.claimsdpt_26@live.com

-----------------------

Before taking any step toward this, I just search the web for truth. I had never participent in any compitition. How can I won????

Beware !!! this is fraud...!!
Ao
aasaas
Id
  12th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i m from turkey and i dont ve any thing about uk.how can they send me that e mail, that my phone number has won 500000dolar from Nokia Mobile promo.take care friend they can be very good thief.if not, proof it
Jo
  14th of May, 2008
Yeah, i also received such SMS message claiming that i won 500, 000USD from nokia lottery, i know from the moment i received such message that it is a scam, too good to be true, just an advise, just ignore it!
Sa
  14th of May, 2008
This morning i received an SMS by informing that your mobile number has won the sum of 200, 000 GBP in the ongoin NOKIA promotion. to cliamyour prize call Mr. FRED BOWEN ON +44-703-195-4695 or E-mail to : NOKIAP23@YAHOO.COM
I was totally surprised when I had seen the message first time, then I came to know it is fraud because I noticed that the e-mail is @yahoo.com, since NOKIA has an own setup for the Domain they don’t use any external ID’s. But still we would like to know why NOKIA doesn’t stop these issues which will provide bad impacts for NOKIA.
Ah
  15th of May, 2008
i got today same sms and thanks God guids me to this web page where ppl like u inform us about this fraud promotion ...
Ni
  16th of May, 2008
I also received a similar message. Nokia is not taking any action against such people. It indicates perhaps Nokia is allowing such people to get free publicity.

I am sending my claim to these people, If i did not get, I will claim from Nokia even if I need to go to International courts.
Kr
  16th of May, 2008
to:uk.nokia@live.com
Tel:+447031852259
Who that for SMS
Bo
Yerstaday I received sms
''Congratulations! This mobile. has won 500000 USD in the on going NOKIA PROMO email your name and the mobile
to:uk.nokia@live.com
Tel:+447031852259''
It is not true?
Fr
tjnbmbv
Si
  17th of May, 2008
i also received yesterday night same message from+2347087268508 saying i have won 500000usd is it true or is it frund?

Nokia Logo Nokia