nokia uk / confirmation

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Sir, i have received an email that i won a prize from ongoing promotion of Nokia uk . just i wanted to know is it true or ?

Comments

Sa
  18th of Aug, 2008

Ya
  23rd of Aug, 2008

sir, i have recived an email that i won, the sum of 172000 pounds on this year nokia promo . just i wanted to know is true or ?

Uj
  27th of Aug, 2008

Sir, i have received an email that i won a prize from ongoing promotion of Nokia uk .And also they got my details.they promise to sent my price(93, 000 pounds) via DHL, if I pay the mail fee .
they also sent me a certificate about NOKIA 2008 PROMO LICENCE OF OPERATIONS.

their details as follows
Tel:+447045701321
email:nokiaprom@gmail.com

IS THIS TRUE?
if true what must I do then?
Thanks.

De
  18th of Sep, 2008

Is there anyone replying to this complains? I mean thousands of people from all over the world got an email or an sms from Nokia Uk with the same information, but no one follow the whole process till the end. So is anyone been rubber, did anyone actually sent the fees payment and did not get any money? or has anyone got the money?

Please someone to answer as there is no point on having this website only to complain and there are no answers to help people.

I got the same sms, and an email from nokia_prom@hotmail.com and it looked a bit weird for me as I never win anything, but I am keeping in contact with them and see what they ask me for but if there is no reply from the NOKIA people as the sms's have been sent on their behalf.

Thanks

De
  29th of Oct, 2008

I received an email from Nokia of UK saying I had won a million dollars and then they sent me a verification form requesting personal information and then I emailed them back and ask was this real and received an email with a real FBI of Washington DC address and was told that I did win and to provide them with my information. Then I reallly got susipcious and called the FBI office in Washington DC and they do not have fraud units in UK nor does the FBI endorse any lottery or promotions from private companies such as Nokia, this is a scam and I called Nokia and reported it and I filled out a form and report on the FBI official website sending the names and email addresses and phone numbers from the Nokia prize people as well as the email from the FBI agent. Then I emailed all three people with Nokia and the prize office and the FBI agent encouraging me to provide Nokia with my personal info that it was a scam and that they had been reported.
People this is a scam do not send out your personal information and please do not send money.
THIS IS A SCAM

El
  5th of Nov, 2008

could anyone explain me what is this for i have recieved a message thati have won 500 000 pound i dont know what is this i hope that youshould give me back a message

Du
  17th of Nov, 2008

i've recieved a message that i have won 500 000 pounds, is it true or false?

He
  24th of Nov, 2008

I just submitted! Jeeses...what do I do???
Can anyone give me any form of advice??
Now I really feel bad...

Help.

El
  29th of Nov, 2008

i`ve recieved a message that i have won 500 00 pounds can help my

Sh
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Hello! Everyone I need Help.

I am receivinng Mails from Nokia Promotion Lottery Program from UK, they said that I am the winner of Nokia Promo and the winnig amount is 250000 UK pound sterling. Plz confirm me that lottery and send me an email for verification.
They had sent me Verfication No.__( CN-435-663-5 )
an also they have send me Reference No.__(NPUK/74-Npl0109872008).
The Reference No. I receive from Mr. William James & Verification no. I receive from Dr. John Parker. They are asking for 440 Pound for dispatchment of that check to me in a real form.
What do I do know. Reply Please

Am
  1st of Feb, 2009

TO,
Mr.Kenny Morgan.
Dear sir,
i have received a message on date-01/02/2009 at 13:16 hours Indian Standard Time, on my mobile about winning 400000 pounds in uk.
my mobile number is:
+919898119168. i called up +91993027313 they guided me to this e-mail address.
i request you to please confirm it to me on my number. and do the needfull.

my address is:
Mr.Amit Vilas kamble
S/o vilas manohar kamble,
46/987, new housing colony, near morarji circle, G.I.D.C.
Vapi-396195.

thanking you,

Amit Kamble

Ra
  7th of Apr, 2009

i have received a message on date-19/03/2009 at 03:08:04 hours Indian Standard Time, on my email about winning 1000000 pounds in uk.
my mobile number is:
+919918095660 i called they guided me to this e-mail address.r.rajesh2rediffmail.com
i request you to please confirm it to me on my number. and do the needfull.

my address is:

thanking you,

rajesh srivastav

Es
  4th of Aug, 2009

My name Esmeralda Hammed and reveieved the same e-amil saying I won 500, 000.00 Pounds, sadly I send them my persoanl details, What shall I do?? I even send them my Bank details???? Help !!!

Se
  11th of Aug, 2009

ı recıeved an emaıl tellıng me that ı have won 100.000. pounds ın the nokıa award ı would lıke to know ıf ıts true or not? ıf ıts not what a shame that a company as bıg as you are should trıck people thıs way and get there hopes up yours sıncerly senay tongay

Su
  30th of Aug, 2009

hello my name is sunil sharma i have won 1, 000, 000 gbp in the 2009 nokia mega millions draw my mob no is 9867982311 so what should i do for getting my prize