nokia uk / Job offer

1 South Africa Review updated:

I received an email about vacancies at Nokia UK and I applied for one of the positions. I received an email back with an on line interview form attached. I completed the form and submitted it. I received an email today saying that I had qualified for the position and I am due to start work at Nokia in June this year. They attached visa documents, an employment contract and everything looks legit.

I would like to know where I could forward this email to so that your Company may make further enquiries.

Regards

Debbie van der Merwe
Durban, SA

Comments

• Da
      14th of Jul, 2009

sir

im only need a clarification regarding the arrangement of visa for nokia uk it is true that we are responsible to pay for the visa processing fee, tax fee, and for the endorcement fee and that said amount should be paid via western union
    i need your immediate response regarding this issue

• Sh
      2nd of Sep, 2010

sir i just want to know..if this Dr. Morris Bruce is the head of Nokia mobile UK? Coz they send me an email...question interview...and according to them...i will be the one who will pay the entry visa, and working permit...is that true..you have a lot of vacant position now...thank you...send answer to..shailamontez29@yahoo.com...

• Cu
      30th of Aug, 2011

I got the same offer from Mr. Garing edwards Head of HR manager of Nokia Mobile UK, and asked me to contact with an agency to do UK Police clearance certificate before they can process Visa/work permit for me. I have contacted the following address.
    The Advanced Travel Partner
    London and South
    Rivercastle House, 10 Leake Street
    London SE1 7NN.
    Tel: +447024092694
    E-mail: agentramseycole@yahoo.com
    The Telephone number seems is not a real number, and the agency replied me as following:
    Mr Cuong Bui

Thank you for your mail, i have downloaded and printed the attached file, the attached documents is all i need to process your UK police clearance certificate.
    I have also been instructed by Mr. Garing edwards (Nokia Mobile) to clarify some few points.
    The UK police clearance certificate is mandatory before entering the United Kingdom for work, and this is the only process a Valid work permit/Visa can be issued from the UK home office.
    And also your passport can be use to process your Police clearance certificate as i will inform the authorities you have applied for a renewal. Please, your new passport should be made available two weeks from your starting date.

Below are the details you need to send your money Via Western Union Money Transfer.
    NAME:RAMSEY COLE
    ADDRESS:Rivercastle House, Garden London. UK
    LOCATION:United Kingdom.

AMOUNT:420 GBP
    Send it and send me the payment password and scanned receipt of your payment through western union to me through this email address.
    Regards...