nokia uk / Is this a scam or the truth
Recieved a SMS on my Nokia number telling me that I've won 91000 great british pound.
I've send them a e mail asking them what to do claiming the prize.
Was answered by telling me to fill ia a release form from nokia what I've done. Rules and regulations was send to me with certificate of deed telling me that I won this prize.
I needed to pay for the package cost getting the cheque and orignal documents to South Africa and they will send me a tracking number from one of the couriers I've choose. The three was DHL FEDEX and other.
I choose Fedex and the cost was 520 pounds. I've moneygram this to the accounting officer. They phoned me from the airport telling me that they've got a problem. UK tax consultancy first want a VAT of 3.6%. This has to be paid before the parcel can leave the UK. This is +- 44000 rand (3200 pounds).
This causes alarm bells I need to get confirmation if this is a scam ot the truth
More nokia uk Complaints & Reviews
- nokia uk - Scam or true! 
- nokia uk - SMS 
- nokia uk - nokia sweepstakes 
- nokia uk - Nokia Promo Award-2009 
- nokia uk - won amount of money 
- nokia uk - Promotion 2013 
- nokia uk - Non payment of promo award 
- nokia uk - Promotion award
- nokia uk - Fake email 
- nokia uk - A complaint of a money l won from nokia-uk awards