nokia uk / Nokia Promo Award-2009

1 IN Review updated:

I have received an e-mail from Nokia Electronics, UK on [protected], announcing me a cash prize of
GBP 6, 50, 000/- won on Nokia Promo Award 2009. I had mailed my person details in order to process
my prize distribution/claim, as called for by Nokia. Now It is my request to ask Nokia. UK to send me the won prize by means of Bank Demand Draft in my favour payable at India to my address, which has already been sent to Nokia, UK. Copy of the e-mail received from Nokia, UK is reproduced below for your ready reference,
which is self explanatory:

Nokia Promotions Department
P O Box 1001 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: +[protected]

ATTENTION WINNER S. RAMARAJ,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL REGARDING HOW YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CASH AWARD PRIZE OF £650, 000.00.(Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds)FROM NOKIA N SERIES PROMOTION 2009 UNITED KINGDOM. YOUR PERSONAL DATA HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

THIS NOKIA PROMOTION IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT AND THE SELECTION PROCESS WAS CARRIED VIA ELECTRONIC EMAIL BALLOTING OF OVER 3 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES OF VARIOUS EMAIL USERS FROM 30 THOUSAND WEBSITES OVER THE INTERNET AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT OF OTHER 2 INDIVIDUAL HAPPENED TO EMERGE AS OUR WINNER.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM BECAUSE OF THE INSURANCE COVER PROTECTING IT FROM BEEN TEMPERED WITH TILL IT GET TO YOU.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY LUCKY WINNER WHO ARE NOT LIABLE TO PRESENT IN THE LOTTERY OFFICE FOR CLAIM SHOULD BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE OUR ASSIGNED SPECIAL DIPLOMAT IN YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE FOR SAFE AND EXCEPTIONAL REASONS WHICH IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UK MONETARY REGULATIONS.

WE HAVE WORKED OUT 100% SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASH PRIZE TO YOU IN INDIA THROUGH SPECIAL DIPLOMAT.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU THAT ALL TAXES HAS BEEN PAID BY NOKIA PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM, TILL WHEN YOUR CASH AWARD ARRIVE INDIA.

INLINE WITH THE ABOVE YOU ARE ADVISED TO PAY FOR ANY LOCAL CHARGES (V.A.T) IN INDIA WHEN THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT ARRIVE INDIA.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THIS OFFICE ONCE AGAIN FOR WE TO ACQUIT OUR SPECIAL DIPLOMAT WITH.

ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT FOR EASY CONTACT WHEN HE ARRIVE INDIA.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD.

Best Regard
Mr.James Allen.
Tel: +[protected]
( Customer Services UK).

Pl look into the above matter and do the needful.

Comments

• To
      Sep 23, 2009

i at malaysia how to won on Nokia Promo Award 2009?????

• Za
      Sep 28, 2009

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won 1, 000, 000 (pound )towards ongoing Nokia Mobile Mega Milions draw and I have to contact them on +44 [protected] and email address: [protected]@live.co.uk, please comment if this is true or a scam.

Rozaina Ramli

DR george to call me

• Ki
      Oct 09, 2009

Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Then was e-mail [protected]@live.co.uk and telephone number +[protected].Can you tell me what is thIs?True or false?
    Can you answer on my mobile +[protected] or on my e-mail: [protected]@rambler.ru
    Aleksandre Chinchaladze
    Waiting for your answer!)))

• Dr
      Oct 10, 2009

Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Can you answer on my mobile +357 [protected] or on my e-mail: dr.[protected]@cytanet.com.cy
    Waiting for your answer!)))

•   Oct 10, 2009

Hi.On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Then was e-mail [protected]@live.co.uk and telephone number +[protected].Can you tell me what is this true or false? please answer on my e-mail: [protected]@posta.ge .

• Dr
      Oct 10, 2009

Hello,
    I had received this SMS on my mobile phone:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 500 thousand pounds in the Nokia promo.Claim code EMEJC To claim email [protected]@live.co.uk and phone: +[protected]. Please, coud you tell me about this, what is this true or false, and if it true, what I need to do, ...
    Please give me answer on my e-mail address: [protected]@hotmail.com. My mobile phone number is:+[protected] and my name is dr. Fazlagic Adem from Kuwait.

• Ar
      Oct 11, 2009

I have received an e-mail from Nokia Electronics, UK on 10.10.2009, announcing me a cash prize of
    GBP 500, 000/- won on Nokia Promo Award 2009, and i have to contact them on [protected], or e post [protected]@live.co.uk...hello, this is scam my name is IMAD M. AHMAD from Norway

• Pa
      Oct 12, 2009

my e-mail is: [protected]@posta.ge please answer me.

• Mo
      Oct 12, 2009

I had received this SMS on my mobile phone:
    Please give me answer on my e-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com. My mobile phone number is:+[protected] and my name is mr. mohammed saqar .

Oct 14, 2009

(NKOB) IT IS KOD AND I WON PREZENT AND SEND ME IN [protected]@mail.ru messige.tell me what is this priize?and tell me where will i go by prize.

call me in phone +[protected]

Oct 14, 2009

Then was e-mail [protected]@live.co.uk and telephone number +[protected].Can you tell me what is thIs?send me messige +[protected]

• Na
      Oct 20, 2009

Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 500 thousand pounds in the Nokia promo...Can you tell me what is thIs?True or false?
    Can you answer on my e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com ?

• Le
      Oct 22, 2009

Hi Team nokia,

have a great day... i have been getting mails from nokia live since a week saying that i have won GBP110000 & a Nokia N95, in which they are asking to make some payment through western union. I had asked them to send me some proof of my winning prize. Last nite i got mail for that also. Could u please confirm whether i have really won the prize???

below is the mail i received last night.
    This is 1st mail ( attachment of the parcel is for this mai)

NOKIA- # 2 Queen Anne's Gate,
    London SW1H 9AA
    United Kingdom.
    Tel : +[protected]

Attention:LEE MYRELIN DALMEIDA,

I received your mail and content well note, this is to inform you that the parcel as already be conceal for delivery and i am just one of the claims agent i don't have right to open and send the scan copy via email is against the company's rules and regulation because We would not want a situation that would create any inconvenience for any winner. You must understand, the United Kingdom laws are really quite stringent for situations like this.

To this end, if you know you are not convince with the procedure for claims simply forget about the prize and the money will be send to the orphanage home.

And below is a scan copy of your parcel prepared already for delivery

Regards

Donald Wood

--------------------------------------------------------------

this is the 2nd mail: (with attachment 2 & 3)

Barrister Nicolas Miller Chamber
    2a Barclay Road Leytonstone
    London, E11 3DG.

Attention: LEE MYRELIN DALMEIDA,

Attached below is a Deed of Guarantee as directed by NOKIA UK. It is now legal to transfer the sum of 460GBP through Western Union Money Tansfer directly to Interlink Express account officer with the information sent to you from your claims agent.

I have also attached my identification for security guarantee.

Do get back to them ASAP.

Thanks and do have a nice day,

Barr. Nicolas Miller

------------------------------------------

i request you to confirm whether this is really true... will i really get the prize of said amount...
    ur immediate reply on the above said matter will be highly appreciated

Best REgards

• Ba
      Oct 29, 2009

hallo
    Good day!On my mobile phone come this sms:
    Congratulations!Your mobile phone number has won 250.000 pounds in the Nokia promo.
    Then was e-mail [protected]@msn.ch.Can you answer on my mobile [protected]

• Ij
      Nov 18, 2009

hello i received an sms on my mobile phone, telling me my mobile phone number has won a prize of 500, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokiauk promo i want a comfirmation from nokia.here is my email address [g.[protected]@yahoo.com] and my mobile number [+[protected]].i was asked to send my data to [[protected]@yahoo.com] which i have done up till now no reply.i need a reply from nokia please.my name is mr ijeh gabriel

• Do
      Dec 19, 2009

UK NOKIA PROMO is cheat!!!

2 months ago, I have recieved sms like you, so they required me 750GBP for delivery by ACM COURIER EXPRESS.

And they told me sent it and it would reach me in 3 days. but it was cheat. I did not recieve that.

I tried to contact them, but they did not...

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!!

• Do
      Dec 19, 2009

ACM courier delivery express`s worker Nicholas Coyte is partner of nokia uk promo cheat.

Do not use it!!!

• Dm

Hi Team nokia,

have a great day...
    I have received an e-mail from Nokia Communidation, UK on 18.12.2009, announcing me a cash prize of £520, 000.00(Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand British Pound Sterling).
    Then was e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com and telephone number +[protected] .Can you tell me what is this true or false? please answer on my e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

• Ab
      Feb 12, 2010

how i can receive my prize

• He
      Feb 13, 2010

Sir, I have received an SMS that I have won 415.000 GBP wards ongoing Nokia Mobile Mega Milions draw and I have to contact them on +44 [protected] and email address: [protected]@live.co.uk, please comment if this is true or a scam

• Mr
      Mar 30, 2010

UK NOKIA PROMO is cheat!!!

hello i received an sms on my mobile phone, telling me my mobile phone number has won a prize of 350.000 pounds in the ongoing nokiauk promo i want a comfirmation from nokia.here.

this true or fulse ????

to contact me call : +[protected]

• Ba
      Apr 11, 2010

i have also recieved one such sms from+[protected] on my cell phone +[protected] that i am entitled a prize money of 1, 000, 000 GBP.please verify if this is a scam or not...

Aug 12, 2010

sirmy name is sanoj kumar ihave received an messag from TD4VSS-sili and the mater is you have been awarded7.5LACS pounds in uk national promo for claim, contact Mr Robert Walsh Email and give a email that is [protected]@live.co.uk. what is this i dont under stand this message pleas help me sir and my mobile no:[protected]

• Sr
      Sep 17, 2010

how can i receive my price

• Ag
      Sep 27, 2010

sir i recived a text message wich says your mobile number won 85 000 pounds my email is [protected]@yahoo.com my number is +[protected]

• Me
      Sep 28, 2010

I Mercy Yusuf recieved a text telling me that my mobile number has won(GBP) 210, 000 pounds in the nokia uk promo and i am asked to call this number:+[protected]. my phone number is :+[protected].
    please, how can i redeem my cash.

• Kr
      Dec 29, 2010

[protected]@live.com
    Hello...great day.
    Got a msg saying congrats! ur number has won 250, 000.00 pounds- Uk NOKIA ANNIVERSARY- my email address is [ [protected]@yahoo.com]
    Will i really get that prize or this is a fake website??? plz answer on my email.

Jan 10, 2011

please i recieved a message congratulating me that my mobile phone (nokia) has won 215, 000 pounds for the UK promo. pls i want to confirm if this message is a legit one or to ignore it? thanks

• Ih
      Jan 11, 2011

i was sent a message saying i won E450, 000 is it true.If true send me the requirement on my mail [protected]@yahoo.com OR my phone no:[protected]

• Eg
      Jan 12, 2011

i, MrsEgbue Ogoochukwu receive a text from nokia, implying that i won 215, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo.And that i should callthis number:+[protected].pls this is where to send the money. FIN BANK; NIGERIA(ANAMBRA STATE).
    ACCT NAME; EGBUE OGOOCHUKWU.
    ACCT NOS: [protected].

• Ep
      May 27, 2011

I Mr. Epeli Siriduadua Dranivasa, citizen of Fiji again remind you on that SMS Text received by your NOKIA CO. UK on the 29/04/2011 that my mobile no: 9387004 has won 415, 000.00 Pounds in the NOKIA UK PROMO. Please send the prize money through my bank a/c no:5775869 BSP Bank of Fiji.Any further info. can you answer on my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you.

• Vu
      Jul 07, 2011

This is a scam. Just ignore it with the contempt it deserves. These annoying messages continue to invade mobile phones until 2011.
    RULE: YOU NEVER WIN AN AWARD IN ANY LOTTERY THAT YOU DID NOT ENTER, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
    [protected]@yahoo.com (Kenya)